Meeting Morrissey before or after a gig- Possible? If you wait around long enough?

Re: Meeting Morrissey before or after a gig- Possible? If you wait around long enough

i'm pretty sure he goes immediately to his bus or some sort of vehicle and tries pretty hard to avoid any fans. lucky to get a wave.

Re: Meeting Morrissey before or after a gig- Possible? If you wait around long enough

He usually leaves the venue before the band has finished playing.
So if you go outside before/during the encore, you have a change of seeing him leaving.

It probably has happened to a very few lucky people, but I should think it's highly unlikely.

The luckiest person I know is No place like Rome....he was allowed to go to the bus door and meet the great, reclusive Morrissey, he shook his hand and Morrissey told him that, he looked very well. This happened at the Liverpool Empire, oh and No Place even gave him a "don't buy the sun" sticker.
Then at Brixton Morrissey gave him his black shirt! I and some others on here tried it on:D happy times.

anyway I hope Morrissey's in good health.

Surely. Has anyone here ever managed it? When do you need to get there to do it if so?

In Rotterdam. I stayed for the aftershow party. And as I decided to leave, went outside the building and passed the stage door he was about to leave the building and did so a minute later. It could not have been easier.

The luckiest person I know is No place like Rome....he was allowed to go to the bus door and meet the great, reclusive Morrissey, he shook his hand and Morrissey told him that, he looked very well. This happened at the Liverpool Empire, oh and No Place even gave him a "don't buy the sun" sticker.
Then at Brixton Morrissey gave him his black shirt! I and some others on here tried it on:D happy times.

anyway I hope Morrissey's in good health.

Wow, that's incredible! Lucky NLPR indeed.

The same liverpo gig, straight after no places meeting, I then was next to meet morrissey, I'd waited outside the empire for quite a while that day. As he walked past I asked him politley if he would sign my years of refusal and he did whilst asking me how my day had been. He then reached out for the handshake and we both said thankyou. If you see him don't shout his name or scream, just be polite and you will have more chance of him stopping for you.

Back
Top Bottom