Meet the Die-Hard Smiths Fan Who Bakes Morrissey’s Face Into Cakes - MUNCHIES / VICE

Roberto Ferdenzi sends the link:

Meet the Die-Hard Smiths Fan Who Bakes Morrissey’s Face Into Cakes - MUNCHIES / VICE
June 2, 2016 / 7:00 pm
BY JAVIER CABRAL

Vivian Guerrero has attended more than 150 Morrissey concerts worldwide and she recently extended her ways of praising Moz’s greatness by baking cakes with his handsome mug plastered all over it—torched chocolate chest hair included.

38722_Vivian_and_her_cake.jpg

Last edited:
what an amazing cake.takes a lot of time and effort so well done.

Nope...she says she tried, but that vegan cakes don't maintain their structural integrity in the way that's needed for her work.

So I guess it was her integrity or the cake's.

Anyway, you know very well what we have to do here. I'll start.

What Difference Does It Cake?

Pound Pound Pound (Cake)
Cemetry Cakes
Why Donut You Find Out For Yourself
Bunloveable
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Pastry
....ohhh....sooo....bad....

Angel Food Cake, Angel Food Cake Down We Go Together
or
Handsome Devil's Food Cake?
I Can Have Both, but then I'd have to be The First Of The Gang To Diet......(sorry, this is terrible)...but I'm Not Sorry.......

Got so carried away with silly pastry puns that I forgot to compliment Vivian on the gorgeous Morrissey cake. It is truly a masterpiece and it looks so delicious! I'd love to see pictures of some of her other Morrissey themed cakes.

Pound Pound Pound (Cake)
Cemetry Cakes
Why Donut You Find Out For Yourself
Bunloveable
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Pastry
....ohhh....sooo....bad....

Angel Food Cake, Angel Food Cake Down We Go Together
or
Handsome Devil's Food Cake?
I Can Have Both, but then I'd have to be The First Of The Gang To Diet......(sorry, this is terrible)...but I'm Not Sorry.......

Actually, this is the best one so far, IMO.

Got so carried away with silly pastry puns that I forgot to compliment Vivian on the gorgeous Morrissey cake. It is truly a masterpiece and it looks so delicious! I'd love to see pictures of some of her other Morrissey themed cakes.
Too much artificial coloring for me. So, no thanks.
I prefer this:
Framboisier.png

Nope...she says she tried, but that vegan cakes don't maintain their structural integrity in the way that's needed for her work.

Then this definitely DOES NOT honor Morrissey. The dairy and egg industry is pure evil and she is supporting it.

This charming flan
Simnel
Your the one for me cake detector
Pretty girls bake cakes
Everyday is bun day
Back to the bake house
I know it's over baked
Miserable pie
Eat me, eat me, eat me !

Yours truly ! The one ! The only !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Then this definitely DOES NOT honor Morrissey. The dairy and egg industry is pure evil and she is supporting it.

Pure evil? Maybe, but Morrissey was quite the cake aficionado until a bit over a year ago. Is it morally acceptable to buy his albums, or do I have to wait for the next one?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom