"Meaty Morrissey" added to Garbage Pail Kids sticker set lineup

1980's fad "Garbage Pail Kids" relaunch with a music-themed parody series, and guess who is one of the musicians they poke fun at? ;)

Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Beck, Morrissey Parodied in Garbage Pail Kids Stickers - Pitchfork
Guns N’ Roses, the Cure, Death Cab for Cutie, the Roots, more lampooned in “Best of the Fest” set

39077_garbage_pail_kids_mm.png

An anonymous person also sends the links:

2016 GPK AMERICAN AS APPLE PIE IN YOUR FACE - MEATY MORRISSEY - BEST OF THE FEST - Topps

BECK, RADIOHEAD, ARCADE FIRE, DEAD AND CO, THE ROOTS, CHILI PEPPERS, DEATH CAB, MORRISSEY, GUNS N’ ROSES AND THE CURE INSPIRED NEW ‘GARBAGE PAIL KIDS’ STICKERS - The Future Heart

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just dumb. Seems like they put even less thought in to the card for The Cure. Actually, I didn't see one in the entire line up that made me crack a smile. This isn't a Mozbot defending Morrissey here... these are just REALLY lame.

cure.jpg

I don't expect top-notch art or comedy from Garbage Pail Kid cards but these are below the lowest of thresh holds.

I think they're supposed to be childish. I mean it's the garbage pale kids

Makes perfect sense and very, very, funny L O L :rofl:

Meaty moz

Milky moz

Cheesy moz

Butter moz

Pizza moz

Cheesecake moz

Panini moz

:clap: Game over Stevey lad. Whatever happens don't forget me :laughing: and all that shit !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I may actually have my retro Garbage Pail Kids collection saved somewhere. What a blast from the past. It's actually funny too.

#GoVegan
Sadly, mine are lost to time and multiple moves. Some of them are worth a fair amount now!

yes, and I can telly by your witty and clever posts that you must be the one at the party with the lampshade on their head getting all the laughs. :rolleyes:

Booyah, CASE CLOSED

Ok, don't be mad, I couldn't help myself, done with much love. I laughed out load when I did it and it was worth it.

I wonder if the people who are posting that they are dumb or garbage know the history of Garbage Pail Kids. For us older folks, we used to walk a mile to the store in 1985 to get a pack for 25 cents. It was pretty fun. They reintroduced them some years back after stopping production for years. It's just silly fun, relax people. (For the nostalgic, I have 10 unopened 1985 first edition packs :D).

Makes perfect sense and very, very, funny L O L :rofl:

Meaty moz

Milky moz

Cheesy moz

Butter moz

Pizza moz

Cheesecake moz

Panini moz

:clap: Game over Stevey lad. Whatever happens don't forget me :laughing: and all that shit !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Reminds me of your penis size!

Benny-the-British-Frankfurter :laughing::laughing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom