Meat Is Murder Interview - Promo LP

Flax

Hello peoples,

I just transferred the audio from this vinyl to my computer so I thought I should share it with you. I'm not the best when it comes to audio editing, so, I'm sorry if it's not perfect.... but here it is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/118216255/Meat_Is_Murder_-_Interview.zip.html

meat_promo_interview.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for your work - taking the time to do this - and for sharing. It's much appreciated. Bless you.

- unrulyboy -

You're all very welcome :)

By the way, I still have the WAV files that I got directly from my turntable... so if anyone knows how to improve the quality of the sound, I can send those too.

Anybody that downloaded this still have it? I can't find it on my computer for whatever reason... and it's a pain to transfer again from the vinyl...

:(

I can't download it atm cuz my flatmate is playing warcraft so before I do what exactly is this? Apart from the obvious :D

Hey marred, that link is no longer working... I can't find the files so I am wondering if anyone can upload this somewhere.

Since I'm lazy to explain what it is, I'm just gonna quote passionsjustlikemine.com:

This served as a promotional item for the Smiths' "Meat Is Murder" album in the USA. Titled "The Warner Bros Music Show" (WBMS130), this record features Morrissey commenting on each song from "Meat Is Murder" between musical excerpts. Though not on the album, the song "Shakespeare's Sister" is also discussed. The record was distributed in a generic die cut sleeve, only the label is displayed here. It was pressed in rather small quantities for radio stations only, and is very much sought after by collectors.

Thanks guys!
I wish the music wasn't playing in the background though. Makes it hard to hear sometimes and sounds like two songs playing together at some points.
Still, this is a real treasure.

Hey marred, that link is no longer working... I can't find the files so I am wondering if anyone can upload this somewhere.

Since I'm lazy to explain what it is, I'm just gonna quote passionsjustlikemine.com:

Very interesting. Thx flax for the info :D

Back
Top Bottom