McCain's VP Choice

palinflow.jpg

haha. well thats not a shock.

they also wanna adopt a black baby from Africa and name him "Dunk." :rolleyes:

She said in that vid she isn't going to have kids for at least 10 years, but that he wants to adopt ala Angelina. Don't even waste 2:38 of your life watching that video. Heidi thinks Palin is "nice", Spencer "has a six pack in his car." STFU!!! :gun:

She said in that vid she isn't going to have kids for at least 10 years, but that he wants to adopt ala Angelina. Don't even waste 2:38 of your life watching that video. Heidi thinks Palin is "nice", Spencer "has a six pack in his car." STFU!!! :gun:

haha, i didnt watch it. I just saw the headline, and I knew enough to respond. :D

Fox News says Palin won in the "flag pin" category. its a short clip, listen to how the guy says "oh yes she doessss" at the end there. he sounds all creepy and pervy, like Quagmire or somethin. I LOLd

Last edited by a moderator:
Fox News says Palin won in the "flag pin" category. its a short clip, listen to how the guy says "oh yes she doessss" at the end there. he sounds all creepy and pervy, like Quagmire or somethin. I LOLd

Giggidy! Giggidy! Giggidy! Giggidy!

ever since i 1st heard Sarah Palin talk she has set off some creepy feeling in me :eek:
at first i did not know what it was, but the more i heard her give lame interviews and have that same strange look about her
i realized what she reminds me of
she's a crazy tweeker chick! :sick:
i just know it, or use she use to be one
maybe she takes ritalin or did
trust me, there is something real bad about this Palin lady
and its in like a crazy druggie lady way, i just know it :cool:

ever since i 1st heard Sarah Palin talk she has set off some creepy feeling in me :eek:
at first i did not know what it was, but the more i heard her give lame interviews and have that same strange look about her
i realized what she reminds me of
she's a crazy tweeker chick! :sick:
i just know it, or use she use to be one
maybe she takes ritalin or did
trust me, there is something real bad about this Palin lady
and its in like a crazy druggie lady way, i just know it :cool:

they did say Wasilla was the meth capital of Alaska. so you may be on to somethin...

they did say Wasilla was the meth capital of Alaska. so you may be on to somethin...
really? i had no idea, that confirms it for me
which means that unwed daughter of her makes more sense now ;)
but wasnt she like the mayor or something? :eek:
i guess alaska is more desperate for women than i thought
i wonder if they offer other women jobs as public officials too!
its not like they are allowed to work in the oil business up there :cool:

Tehre is something I find funny about the following article. The fact that Palin has to find out the McCain campaign abandoned Michigan from a newspaper goes to show you McCain and his people don't see her as essential nor a decision maker. She's not part of the inside team and yet she's the VP candidate!!!

Confirms yet again she's a political move...a bad move. She's dumb and McCain doesn't even bother talking to her.
-----

Palin questions McCain's concession of Michigan

By JIM KUHNHENN – 1 hour ago

SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Sarah Palin questioned Republican presidential candidate John McCain's decision to abandon efforts to win Michigan, a campaign move she only learned about Friday morning when she read it in the newspapers.

In an interview with Fox News Channel Friday, the Alaska governor said she was disappointed that the McCain campaign decided to stop competing in Michigan. In an indication that the vice presidential candidate had not been part of the decision, she said she had "read that this morning and I fired off a quick e-mail" questioning the move.

"Todd and I, we'd be happy to get to Michigan and walk through those plants of the car manufacturers," Palin said, referring to her husband. "We'd be so happy to get to speak to the people in Michigan who are hurting because the economy is hurting."

Palin acknowledged the GOP ticket's lackluster poll ratings in the state, but said: "I want to get back to Michigan and I want to try."

Word of the McCain campaign's decision to move staff out of Michigan and stop advertising in the state broke around midday Thursday — the same day as Palin's vice presidential debate against Democrat Joe Biden. The campaign had decided Wednesday night that the $1 million a week it was spending in Michigan wasn't worth it with internal polls showing Democratic nominee Barack Obama approaching a double-digit lead.

On Friday, Palin sought to re-establish herself as an asset for Republican John McCain's struggling presidential candidacy, branding their Democratic rivals as liberals not ready to lead in a time of crisis.

Fresh off an upbeat debate performance, Palin told a ballroom full of $1,000 donors in Dallas that McCain advisers warned her that Biden was "a skilled debater."

"Now I know what they meant," she said. "He did his best to convince us that the two most liberal members of the Senate belong in the White House. But that was a tough sell, and especially in a time of crisis for our country."

The Alaska governor's fiesty tone came as she eased back into the campaign trail. She attended two fundraisers Friday in Texas and also meet privately with Texas oilman T. Boone Pickens to discuss energy policy. Pickens, once a major Republican Party donor, is sitting out this campaign to promote a plan to expand wind power.

As a governor of Alaska, Palin has dealt with a variety of oil and gas issues. She told the Dallas donors that as vice president, "one issue I will be leading is energy independence."

The campaign has planned a series of rallies for Palin in other battlegrounds. Among the stops scheduled for the days ahead are Colorado, Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. She will also be in California this weekend for a fundraiser and rally.

Based on the schedule, the campaign appears to be relying on Palin to invigorate Republican voters in Colorado and North Carolina, states that have reliably voted Republican in past presidential elections. Obama leads in polls in Florida and Pennsylvania.

Palin is hitting the road after being sequestered for three days of debate preparation at McCain's Sedona, Ariz., compound and after interviews with ABC and CBS where she stumbled over foreign and domestic policy issues.

Palin told Fox News that she would spend more time speaking to reporters, a switch from the tightly managed media relations during the past month.

"I look forward to speaking to the media more and more every day and providing whatever access the media would want," Palin said.

Palin said she had been "annoyed" in her interviews with CBS News anchor Katie Couric and had been caught off guard when asked what newspapers and magazines she read and to name Supreme Court decisions she disagreed with — questions Palin appeared not to be able to answer.

Her responses, Palin said, were "an indication of being outside that Washington elite, outside of the media elite also."

But Palin held her own in the debate with Biden, displaying facility with some issues such as energy and comfort as an advocate for McCain and as a hard-hitting critic of Obama.

Later, in San Antonio, she let on that she was breathing a little easier now.

"Last night was fun, the debate," she told donors at the Marriott Rivercenter. "I was glad it was over when it ended."

Associated Press writer Beth Fouhy in New York contributed to this report.

According to the more objective outlets in the media, Joe Biden lied 15 times in the debate, compared with 6 lies from Palin.

I figured. Biden told some whoppers. I don't know who he thought he was fooling with that B.S. about how we supposedly spend as much in 3 weeks in Iraq as we have in 7 years in Afghanistan. And why he was assuming I didn't watch the Democratic Party debate where Obama clearly stated he'd meet with the President of Iran with no preconditions. Well, he was assuming the idiots wouldn't notice his lies, and I see on SoLow that he's probably right about that. And, in any case, another reason why Biden thinks he can get away with this is because he knows the mainstream media is completely, 100% in the tank for Obama, as Hillary Clinton found out in the Democratic Party primaries (the unfair treatment she was dealt by the obscenely pro-Obama mainstream media is probably the reason Hillary and her husband aren't woring hard to help Obama).

Well, the media may succeed in ensuring Obama is elected, but they're also ensuring that no one will trust them again. This is a media that manufactures a zillion fake scandals about Sarah Palin but refused to cover the entirely real sex scandal of John Edwards. This is the media that is attacking Palin for things said in churches she has attended but is not a member of, but said that the things Obama's best friend, personal mentor, and pastor (Jeremiah Wright) said in a church Obama was a member of for decades (and donated many thousands of dollars to) is irrelevant.

Well, whatever.

Sarah Palin out-debated Joe Biden. Maybe not the biggest accomplishment in the world, but I know it burns certain people here.

Joe Biden's been in the Senate since before I was born, and he can't out-debate a hockey mom from Alaska. And, in fact, he had to tell at least 15 lies during the debate. That's not counting that B.S. where he claimed he hangs out all the time at Home Depot and Katie's Restaurant (I saw on one web site that Katie's Restaurant hasn't existed for many years now).

Anyway, the main reason to like Sarah Palin is that she drives Democrats nuts. :)

2911213749_2982243c72.jpg

Last edited:
Anyway, the main reason to like Sarah Palin is that she drives Democrats nuts. :)

Anyway, the main reason to like Sarah Palin is that shes hot. :)

According to the more objective outlets in the media, Joe Biden lied 15 times in the debate, compared with 6 lies from Palin.

6 times. That's because she didn't say much of anything, especially if it wasn't on her index cards (see Flax's flowchart). She's only "been at this five weeks, y'know...five weeks!" *shoots self in foot*

And she is NOT hot, people. Well, she would be if she never opened her mouth. *nails on a chalkboard* course, the more she talks the more she pushes undecides towards Obama.

Sarah Palin out-debated Joe Biden. Maybe not the biggest accomplishment in the world, but I know it burns certain people here.

Joe biden's been in the Senate since before I was born, and he can't out-debate a hockey mom from Alaska. And, in fact, he had to tell at least 15 lies during the debate. That's not counting that B.S. where he claimed he hangs out all the time at Home Depot and Katie's Restaurant (I saw on one web site that Katie's Restaurant hasn't existed for many years now).

You are nuts and very disillusioned. How can you stomach writing this? You know you are wrong when saying Palin won the debate. Damn Theo, be a man and admit Palin is an idiot. Out debated Biden? Palin had nothing to say!!! She used notecards the entire time.

You're lost. Go find yourself and come back here and be the conservative jerk that we all know so well.

Tags
backwoods barbie
Back
Top Bottom