McCain's VP Choice

Now explain to me, Wink Wink, why you single out Michigan and Ohio. I live in Ohio. My city is majority black with a black mayor. My congresswoman was black (she just died and is being replaced by another black). That black congresswoman - Stephanie Tubbs Jones - endorsed Hillary in the primaries. Was she a racist, too?

It always seems to me that the most egregious racism in America occurs in
California and New York. New York, where black prisoners are ass-raped by police with plungers and black law-abiding citizens are shot 50-some times when they reach for the wallet (see Wyclef's song, "Diallo"). Los Angeles, where the massive Rodney King race riots occurred, and where the entire LAPD was exposed for routinely planting evidence on black people. Last I checked, California was the home base for most of the Aryan Nation type groups.

Because i live in Michigan and out side Ann Arbor it's extremely racist. I lived in NYC for five years. It was not racist. NYPD is a different story all together.

I brought in Ohio because come on...how can it not be racist? a Cross between midwest and south, with a class demographics similar to Michigan. And also because it's a swing state.

I am no expert mind you so i expect you to be an asshole know it all. oh wait, you're not an expert either.

by racist, lets not forget many blacks in Detroit hate whites too. It works all ways.

How is it that I am voting for McCain. Nugzee baybee back me up that I donated another $100 tonight and STILL I think, no wait, I know that a certain someone here is a jackass?

babez, I dont know why you're voting for McCain, but yes, you did donate moniez, and I guess you have your reasons. BUT you're not a total dickhead, so I let it slide. I let is just sliiiiiide on by. if you were a dickhead AND voting for McCain than we might have a problem. but you're not. :)

babez, I dont know why you're voting for McCain, but yes, you did donate moniez, and I guess you have your reasons. BUT you're not a total dickhead, so I let it slide. I let is just sliiiiiide on by. if you were a dickhead AND voting for McCain than we might have a problem. but you're not. :)

besides...he's voting for McCain in New York State. oh no!!!...his vote really matters!! :D

besides...he's voting for McCain in New York State. oh no!!!...his vote really matters!! :D

Everytime I donate money I email Nugz that the money will be used to sway a swing state. heh heh

Congratulation's on your 2000 posting MR winky :)

So in the real world, do you called 'dark skinned' people the N word, if it is just a word (you can't seem to be able to write it).

Well, the last time I wrote the N word in this forum was when I was quoting the black actor Samuel Jackson from the movie Jackie Brown and I received a reprimand in my message box from one of the kooky moderators around here. I have to be careful what I post as certain moderators are looking for a chance to ban me. I say the N word routinely around black people in my offline life and no one gets "horrified." Hell, they call me the N word, too, and I'm 50% Swedish with very white skin.

Why did you have a complete shit fit over a mere word? From a guy who's even voting for the dark-skinned candidate? You must be hanging out exclusively in suburbia if you're "horrified" over your ears being subjected to the N word. It doesn't really mean that much to most people who use it, nowadays.

Everyone knows Obama is an affirmative action candidate, and if he wins it will be because he's black. Just as he got the Democratic Party nomination mostly because this half-white, half-black politician turned out to have darker skin. He could've just as easily have had light skin (since he's half-white) and if that had been the case he would not be the nominee today.

Hey, whatever. Next time a Reverend Jerermiah Wright or a Reverand Al Sharpton or a Reverand Jesse Jackson - or any other idiotic "Reverand" - comes at me over how racist America supposedly is, I'll simply say, "The President has dark skin so you can shut the f*** up forevermore, thanks. Oh, and whitey didn't spread AIDS, dumb ass. Now watch as we get Obama to bomb-bomb-bomb bomb-bomb Iran! That'll throw ya all for a loop!"

But hey, I'm just a "typical white person" in Obama's words.

you didn't get enough attention as a child. therefore you need to just make stuff up, that you don't even believe yourself, just to get attention on an internet forum. that's pretty sad. I'm sorry.

Interesting, I think if i called someone that here...i would be dead or in hospital.

Well, it's all about whether you're an outsider or not. It's more class related, as to whether people get all worked up if you say the N word. In my city of Cleveland, in the hood, people of all races use the N word all the time, referring to people of all races. Yeah, it's more a class thing. My girlfriend is a blonde white girl, but she's from the hood and before she met me she only dated and hung around black dudes in the inner city. So I know a lot of people in the hood. Mutual acquaintances relax everyone pretty quick. What makes people in the hood (of any race) laugh out loud is when you play them some MORRISSEY songs on your car stereo, sad to say.....lol. But I think that's related to people in the inner city wanting to reject anything they perceive as not of their subculture. (Sorry, Morrissey has zero inner-city appeal in the industrial midwest....)

Frankly, I find black people to be more overtly racist than white people. But perhaps this is because they feel they don't have to censor themselves as much, due to the chips on their shoulders. And I also find that black people like to converse with white people who are not all uptight and politically correct. In the end, no one thinks I'm racist when they hang around me, and rightfully so because I don't actually believe in race. I say "darker colored skin" because I think that's all it is, and (as Bob Marley once sang) it should not be of any more significance than the color of one's eyes.

what is the other 50%?

I do think there is something in the TOS rules about racist language, so it's best to avoid it really.

Interesting, I think if i called someone that here...i would be dead or in hospital.

what is the other 50%?

Mostly Scottish and Welsh. My family tree on my dad's side isn't so clearly worked out, but my great-grandma from Pennsylvania was mostly of Welsh descent and she married a New York dude of mostly Scottish descent. There's some jokers from here or there in the family tree. One Irishman. One dude was from Chile, but by his name I guess he was some sort of imperialist, I have no idea. Some other clown was from Thousand Islands. My mom's side is much simpler. Pure Swede all the way. She's still a Swedish citizen to this day.

I often play this Swedish card with certain types. Arab cab drivers love Swedes, for example. They usually have relatives living in Sweden.

Last edited:
I guess a dog update story is needed since i have two of the forums biggest assholes on my back and they are both trolling for a fight.. My aunt's neighbor had his dog stolen. The good news is he had a hidden camera set up (on my advice). The tape shows the Muslim family (wife, husband, and teenage son) taking the dog. They won't say what happened to the dog, it was gone the next day. Police were called and the case is in the courts.

Sure these may not be the people that killed my aunt's dog, but either way, chances are...likely.

edit: so f*** Dave and f*** Theo

My girlfriend is a blonde white girl, but she's from the hood.... So I know a lot of people in the hood.... What makes people in the hood.....

I didnt know people used the phrase "in the hood" in actual seriousness anymore.

In the end, no one thinks I'm racist when they hang around me, and rightfully so because I don't actually believe in race. I say "darker colored skin" because I think that's all it is, and (as Bob Marley once sang) it should not be of any more significance than the color of one's eyes.

dumb.

I wouldn't be caught dead "in the hood" in Philly, referring to someone as "the guy with the darker colored skin"

I guess a dog update story is needed since i have two of the forums biggest assholes on my back and they are both trolling for a fight.. My aunt's neighbor had his dog stolen. The good news is he had a hidden camera set up (on my advice). The tape shows the Muslim family (wife, husband, and teenage son) taking the dog. They won't say what happened to the dog, it was gone the next day. Police were called and the case is in the courts.

Sure these may not be the people that killed my aunt's dog, but either way, chances are...likely.

edit: so f*** Dave and f*** Theo

All I did was correct Theo. You said that the neighbors thought they probably did it and that you didn't need proof. Now you have this miracle proof.

Wimp Wimp, if we are supposed to believe you, this neighbor set a hidden camera up aimed at his dog, but took no other security precautions? That's very strange.

Hadn't your aunt's dog gone to these people's house several times as well as other houses in the neighborhood before it disappeared?

But now suddenly these people are a family of dognappers! And it's all caught on tape, at your suggestion. That's incredible. By incredible I mean unbelievable.

If I thought that my dog was in danger of being kidnapped I wouldn't tie it in the front yard with a camera aimed at it.

You lied in the first thread which is why you deleted most of it, and while this amazing story may be true, the chances are...unlikely.

All I did was correct Theo. You said that the neighbors thought they probably did it and that you didn't need proof. Now you have this miracle proof.

Wimp Wimp, if we are supposed to believe you, this neighbor set a hidden camera up aimed at his dog, but took no other security precautions? That's very strange.

Hadn't your aunt's dog gone to these people's house several times as well as other houses in the neighborhood before it disappeared?

But now suddenly these people are a family of dognappers! And it's all caught on tape, at your suggestion. That's incredible. By incredible I mean unbelievable.

If I thought that my dog was in danger of being kidnapped I wouldn't tie it in the front yard with a camera aimed at it.

You lied in the first thread which is why you deleted most of it, and while this amazing story may be true, the chances are...unlikely.

What else can they do? their dog was confined to an area of their backyard. They went to one of those spy shops and got the camera. Considering many people had their dogs disappear or killed, they took the only precaution they can do. they didn't care too much for the dog. the mom didn't like it in the house.

It does sound unbelievable. I never lied in the first time. i took stuff down because i was getting abuse from...you.

now f*** off.

Tina Fey as Sarah Palin again. Amy Poehler playing Katie Couric. Tina Fey is f***ing BRILLIANT!! better than the first sketch! hilarious!! and frighteningly too much like the ACTUAL interview!

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/couric-palin-open/704042/

Yeah, that was funny!! LOL @ "phone a friend" :p Fey has her Palin's annoying voice down pat!

Did you see Darrell Hammond as Clinton on Weekend Update? That was also hilarious. :D But the skit that had me crying w/laughter was Judy Grimes: She is totally just kidding. Watch that clip. Tell me if you think it's funny. Maybe I was just buzzed and tired. Kristen Wiig is a great addition to SNL.

My favorite part was when "couric" said "I see as the questions become more difficult, you become increasingly cuter" and she did little gun signs "pew! pew!"

I was excited about a female VP running, but now that I've heard her talk too much... and I've seen her crazy religious crap.... ohhhhh I'm scared!!

Tags
backwoods barbie
Back
Top Bottom