May - "Announced concert appearances" in Manchester and LA are false - Morrissey Central

May - Morrissey Central
May 13, 2019

Announced concert appearances by Morrissey in Manchester and Los Angeles for this month are totally false.

086A7D30-BA58-4F84-8FBB-F2A2D7F120AA.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no such rumours here in Manchester. No idea what he’s talking about?

Dave Haslam probably started the rumour so he get get himself more publicity by using “my former friend” Moz’ name again.

Perhaps ‘rumoured’ rather than announced ..

The Manchester gig was a fake by
There are no such rumours here in Manchester. No idea what he’s talking about?
There certainly were.
Well, one to be precise :)
April 10, an anon shared a bit of 'art' suggesting a birthday gig in Manchester at the Apollo - an anon posted it here in the tour section (it was highly likely it was someone with a reputation for making these types of thing at work here).
It was then immediately marked as a rumour.
I, myself, rang the Apollo and quickly ascertained it was false (having already thought it was iffy that there were no other reports anywhere).
The story was then denoted as a hoax.
It has happily sat on this forum for several weeks as such.
I think a certain person has trawled this site recently and is responding (in part) to this thread:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...play-o2-apollo-manchester-22-may-2019.143833/
I've not seen any LA stuff other than speculation and wishful thinking by fans.
I don't know of any other source for that.
Regards,
FWD.

I reckon wishful thinking? Will you jealous foreigners ever get it? We need a break in Moz Angeles and Southern California. Too much of The California Son can be a bad thing. Just like how there is a McDonalds and KFC on every corner in Brittin and the rest of Yourop. Reckon by the by he will be playing a hometown LA gig October 5th and then down in San Diego the next night. It's enough. I reckon me just hope all the foreigner wackos don't descend on LA and interrupt Uncle Steve's special birthday dinner with Aunt Nancy mate in nn nnn n nn camden c*** tit wacker chipper curry kickball n n n n it surrender.

The Manchester gig was a fake by

There certainly were.
Well, one to be precise :)
April 10, an anon shared a bit of 'art' suggesting a birthday gig in Manchester at the Apollo - an anon posted it here in the tour section (it was highly likely it was someone with a reputation for making these types of thing at work here).
It was then immediately marked as a rumour.
I, myself, rang the Apollo and quickly ascertained it was false (having already thought it was iffy that there were no other reports anywhere).
The story was then denoted as a hoax.
It has happily sat on this forum for several weeks as such.
I think a certain person has trawled this site recently and is responding (in part) to this thread:
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...play-o2-apollo-manchester-22-may-2019.143833/
I've not seen any LA stuff other than speculation and wishful thinking by fans.
I don't know of any other source for that.
Regards,
FWD.
they stood no chance with FWD Moz Detective on the case :thumb:

Well, I can feel FWD's implication glaring my way. From what I can see, the image in the fake poster has edited hair (if you look at the original image you can see. Especially on the right side). The fake poster Moz looks like the same image from the Interpol ones down to the turtle neck. Hold the images side by side and you will see the fake is higher quality than the original. How would I have access to a high-res edited version?
In my own strange way, I suppose I am flattered, but aside from April 1st I'm always careful to mention mine are MOCK UPS. People have, although, screenshotted my work and passed it off as real and say they have insider knowledge, which is laughable.

TheIronBridge
You reckon it was an ‘official’ mock-up then , before a show was booked (or not..)?

I’m on my wife’s phone since mine had like three percent power so I had to google Morrissey solo to get here and while I was scrolling to the link I needed there was an events section in the results that had Morrissey listed to play the zombie shack on May 24 and la at exhoplex (can’t remember the date) so maybe that’s what he was talking about

looks like moz is still checking out this forum from time to time as the rumour was only posted on here

Hi Morrissey if you read this!

looks like moz is still checking out this forum from time to time as the rumour was only posted on here

Hi Morrissey if you read this!

Probably if there was a forum about you, you would be reading it from time to time too.

And if someone posted on that frum-about-you that you will be having vacations in Hawaii soon, then you would probably scratch your head and think: "What the hell is this person talking about? I don't even know how to surf!".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom