May 22nd Birthday Show...

Thanx a lot for uploading!

at 0.36ish, whom is he wishng a happy birthday to ? Emylyn?

Sounds like he's wishing a Happy Birthday to Emily (whoever she is) .It was hilarious when they all fall over and Moz says 'people have to be silly...even now'. A most enjoyable gig, hope tonight's was as good.

what an evening! The reception from the crowd when he came on was deafening, and you wouldn't want it any other way. To the young girl who tried to get on stage (I think you threw the tricolour during Irish Blood aswell) I admire your courage, you fought bravely. And to the tall guy who I gave a boost to during First of the Gang, I can't remember if you were successful but I hope you were. I expected Morrissey to play maybe 1 or 2 unpredictable songs considering the occasion but alas, we were happy with what we got. 50 glorious years :)

The young girl you are talking about ^^^^^ ended up with a broken hand because it got stood on by the bouncers. Bad situation developed and she ended up at MRI. She did come back the next day looking for a ticket for Staurday though.

At what time did Morrissey eventually creep out of the stage door?
After about an hour and a quarter we decided to give up, haha.

Hi,
Sorry for bumping this thread but I was speaking to the young girl who was invited in to see the CCTV by the security man to prove Moz was having an after party as I bumped into her at the Lads Club on Saturday and apparently he came out at 1.30ish and left straight away - I left at about midnight as my brother decided to drag me off being the kind soul he is.

It looked like Messi, Maradona and Che Guevara although my eyes are not what they were. If it was Messi then Boz is a cheeky sod. :crazy:

From where I was it looked like Maradona in the middle and Che Guevara on one side, thank for the info about Messi, probably it was. By the way that morning me and my husband met by chance Boz on the street in Manchester, we didn´t know what to exactly say more than "hello Boz" and we wished him a delayed happy Birthday as his birthday was on the Hull gig date previous days same week.

Does anyone who was there early before the doors opened know anything about the photographer lady who was taking photos before of all of us at the doors? She took a photo of me and my little sign and I'd love to have it! I had a chat with her afterwards at the stage door, she was really nice :) She said that they photos she took of the fans and doll and the kicks were for Moz's personal use but they may appear on the website in the future - I hope so and was just wondering if anyone else spoke to her or knows anymore info?

Does anyone who was there early before the doors opened know anything about the photographer lady who was taking photos before of all of us at the doors? She took a photo of me and my little sign and I'd love to have it! I had a chat with her afterwards at the stage door, she was really nice :) She said that they photos she took of the fans and doll and the kicks were for Moz's personal use but they may appear on the website in the future - I hope so and was just wondering if anyone else spoke to her or knows anymore info?

What did she look like? It wasn't Linder was it? :eek:

GC

Thanx a lot for uploading!

at 0.36ish, whom is he wishng a happy birthday to ? Emylyn?

He wishes a Happy Birthday to Ernie.

What did she look like? It wasn't Linder was it? :eek:

GC
There was a young brunette woman with spectacles taking photographs during the show up in the balcony. Don't know if this was who SFA was referring too. She wasn't Linder Sterling, but she must have had special access cos the press pack are usually turfed out after the first few numbers and don't get access to the balcony. She was taking shots from the front of the balcony half way through the concert. I think I saw her down the front at the start of the show as well.
'Taking them for Morrissey's personal use' ? The mind doth boggle indeed ! ;)

Hi GC,
Noo definitely wasn't Linder, she was fairly young in her late 20s I reckon.
And Joe Frady,
Yes that's the woman i'm referring to in the glasses - she was taking photos at the front whilst Doll & the Kicks were playing too, she's a lovely lady she saw me waiting at the stage door barrier looking deflated after being battered within an inch of my life at the front so she came over for a nice chat :) though I doubt very much I managed to string a coherent sentence together as my brain had been mashed into a pulp! Yeah the whole 'Moz's personal use' thing baffled me too but she was definitely genuine about it she said hopefully they may go on the website but she's not sure yet what his plans are for them. I'm just chuffed that hopefully Moz has seen a picture of me with my sign seeing as the git wouldn't take it :p and when he finally went for it after me throwing it on stage the security man decided to kindly whip it offstage again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom