Matt Walker left the band?

A

Anonymous

Heard that Matt has left the band due to disagreement with Morrissey's politics.

No idea if it's true but we'll know soon enough

Heard that Matt has left the band due to disagreement with Morrissey's politics.

Yep I think Ginger Baker is standing in, or was it Ian Paice?

His Instagram bio still says "Drummer for Morrissey".

Is that via your mate in the ticket industry

its Skinny FFS hes going anon crazy in the last few days. been jittery and jumpy with the anons user ids:rage:

its Skinny FFS hes going anon crazy in the last few days. been jittery and jumpy with the anons user ids:rage:

Correct vegan...he's clearly got himself in a right tizz & is hyperventilating with all Moz's unstoppable multiple successes. :lbf::lbf::lbf:
I'm hoping skinny has a seizure...all that multiple logging-in must be very taxing...he's literally all over the forum posting shit left right & center, & I suspect he's also doing the same on his twatter & faceache too..he's not slept a wink all week. Death must be imminent through complete exhaustion. :cool:

Matt is happily engaged with his long-standing side projects and has work booked in February. There is zero indication of any band lineup change.
He is extremely discreet on social media, unlike Jesse's continual political (anti-Trump) tweets, so how this information got 'heard' anywhere to pass on to anonymous 'sources' here - well, let's just say I don't see it myself.
I will leave my response open-ended so I can be right or wrong at a later date:
only time will tell...
Regards,
FWD.

I love it how people say because of Morrissey political beliefs.

It's the same people that get butt hurt because you pass them on the highway. And that weirdo you insisted you call him ma'am because he was wearing high heels and lipstick

Matt is happily engaged with his long-standing side projects and has work booked in February. There is zero indication of any band lineup change.
He is extremely discreet on social media, unlike Jesse's continual political (anti-Trump) tweets, so how this information got 'heard' anywhere to pass on to anonymous 'sources' here - well, let's just say I don't see it myself.
I will leave my response open-ended so I can be right or wrong at a later date:
only time will tell...
Regards,
FWD.
He’s worn plenty of attack t shirts without objection....

Correct vegan...he's clearly got himself in a right tizz & is hyperventilating with all Moz's unstoppable multiple successes. :lbf::lbf::lbf:
I'm hoping skinny has a seizure...all that multiple logging-in must be very taxing...he's literally all over the forum posting shit left right & center, & I suspect he's also doing the same on his twatter & faceache too..he's not slept a wink all week. Death must be imminent through complete exhaustion. :cool:
Talking to yourself again, Ketamine?

Was he told he had to wear a Speedo on stage again?

Back
Top Bottom