massive morrissey/the smiths collection being sold on ebay..starts tonight 7.00pm uk

Re: massive morrissey/the smiths collection being sold on ebay..starts tonight 7.00pm

For reals. The girlfriend is going to be PISSED when she finds out why I am not going to take her out Friday .

Re: massive morrissey/the smiths collection being sold on ebay..starts tonight 7.00pm

For reals. The girlfriend is going to be PISSED when she finds out why I am not going to take her out Friday .

Stay in open a bottle and play your records.

Postage : of course if for example I would like to get this "regular" Morrissey Cd and pay it international signed for £ 8 is a bit...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MORRISSEY...?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item3ccfe84107

I fully understand "international signed for" for items over £ 50 but not for a cd single which will go for 4/5 pounds.

Your items are really beautiful, by the way. Must break your heart parting with them.

Cheers Moz

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Is it just me or are some of these items selling at crazy prices, like 2 to 3 times the normal amount they sell for on ebay?

Yes , I have noticed that too now....As you say, good for the seller!

Cheers Moz

Is it just me or are some of these items selling at crazy prices, like 2 to 3 times the normal amount they sell for on ebay?

Yes , I have noticed that too now....As you say, good for the seller!

Cheers Moz
The condition of the items are nearly mint on all. Good photos and good communication with buyers make for good sales.

Back
Top Bottom