Masks dropped in LA - will Moz gig?

Dirk Blaggard

So, Los Angeles has dropped its mask laws (in the main) Covid is not politically convenient for the Dems,
The cruel world gig is coming. So, will M return to gigging in USA?

He has lost millions not touring, it would make sense for M to get a label to licence the LP at a cheap rate, to get it out there and do some city gigs
Or get them to do an EP ( with 2 lp tracks, two others) . and a few live shows to "wet the whistle"

Nows the time, I just hope his heart is still in it. From what I hear two nights of the vegas gig were, quite good .

So, Los Angeles has dropped its mask laws (in the main) Covid is not politically convenient for the Dems,
The cruel world gig is coming. So, will M return to gigging in USA?

He has lost millions not touring, it would make sense for M to get a label to licence the LP at a cheap rate, to get it out there and do some city gigs
Or get them to do an EP ( with 2 lp tracks, two others) . and a few live shows to "wet the whistle"

Nows the time, I just hope his heart is still in it. From what I hear two nights of the vegas gig were, quite good .
o_O
"NOWS"???? 'nows wig day' WTF? NOWS?
LA is in the USA so is already touring there :lbf:

he did huge sold out runs just a few months ago FFS Moz is flush with green he is not
desperate like 'the most in demand musician for opening sets with oldies acts'
:hammer:

o_O
"NOWS"???? 'nows wig day' WTF? NOWS?
LA is in the USA so is already touring there :lbf:

he did huge sold out runs just a few months ago FFS Moz is flush with green he is not
desperate like 'the most in demand musician for opening sets with oldies acts'
Oh, man...You really are the resident retard
this is the one time I will ever reply to you Just to clear up the point of was making to others.

I wasn't trying to say Moz was skint, I wasn't making any dig at all. In fact, I was suggesting a road map to get him back on the road
Im aware he did a run of shows in Vegas, i mentioned them in the post (which were nowhere near sold out, you lying mong)

I was simply saying, like all music people, he lost money during the pandemic, so he could now start getting the money back
I mentioned LA, as he likes it here and its his American base, in some ways.

That was all. Why you had to turn that into an attack on Marr, is insane - whats wrong with Supporting, M did it with Bowie, expect he had to leave, as most of Bowie's audience ignored him

LA, is many many things, boring is not one of them. I do not live there myself. I do visit often though.
It's fun, better than anywhere in England, at the moment, for certain. Nothing has come out of the UK for ages.
Which being English saddens me very much, in fact the reason we create good bands in the UK, historically, is due to day to day life being pretty boring
This is why a pub remains a second home, to many

Oh, man...You really are the resident retard
this is the one time I will ever reply to you Just to clear up the point of was making to others.

I wasn't trying to say Moz was skint, I wasn't making any dig at all. In fact, I was suggesting a road map to get him back on the road
Im aware he did a run of shows in Vegas, i mentioned them in the post (which were nowhere near sold out, you lying mong)

I was simply saying, like all music people, he lost money during the pandemic, so he could now start getting the money back
I mentioned LA, as he likes it here and its his American base, in some ways.

That was all. Why you had to turn that into an attack on Marr, is insane - whats wrong with Supporting, M did it with Bowie, expect he had to leave, as most of Bowie's audience ignored him

LA, is many many things, boring is not one of them. I do not live there myself. I do visit often though.
It's fun, better than anywhere in England, at the moment, for certain. Nothing has come out of the UK for ages.
Which being English saddens me very much, in fact the reason we create good bands in the UK, historically, is due to day to day life being pretty boring
This is why a pub remains a second home, to many
you posted 100 percent pap FFS
and there are no posts to clarify but you "NOWS" post:lbf:
is this surfboard again with another unreported log in?
hes the only that cant accept the Vegas shows were not only sold
out but broke all type of sale records(y)
you calling posters 'retards' when you use "NOWS":lbf:
is also a telling sign.
'Nows we going fishing in the lagoon in Hale'
'Nows we going to the hairdresser to paste up the wig"

I assume you use "YOUS" too.
"yous drinking beer"
"yous got the gin"
"is the pub yous second home"

:rolleyes:

absolutely brillianto_O. dissing peeps while having that lackluster use of basic grammar and spelling(n)

Drop it, me seyz! He should see the faces of all the young mexican men attending the gig. With their pretty faces, their perfect teeth and their silk brown skin, they might give him an enormous sense of well being.

Masks Dropped in LA -Will Moz gig?​

What makes you think no masks would hinder him?

One has nothing to do with the other, duh
LA can drop it's mandate but individual businesses can still have one
The disclaimers about it where you waive your rights pop up on the ticket sites :rolleyes:
In the last 6 months Morrissey headlined Riot Fest and did a 5 day residency in Las Vegas, over 20,ooo tickets for the latter.
But I am sure his personal accountant phoned you and discussed his financials with you.

I would have expected some US dates to be annnouced following Cruel World.... but every day that passes makes me wonder if that'll actually happen.

I thought he would be desperate to start touring again.

Not that it’s stoped him before. But maybe this time he wants to tour in support of the new record that he seems to be really pleased with.

Maybe he already has a label, but it
won’t be released as soon as we’d like.

Or maybe he doesn’t want to tour anymore.

Not that it’s stoped him before. But maybe this time he wants to tour in support of the new record that he seems to be really pleased with.

Maybe he already has a label, but it
won’t be released as soon as we’d like.

Or maybe he doesn’t want to tour anymore.
"I think it's the only time in my life I feel right. I'm not sure if I even exist off-stage"

We all change of course, but I thought Morrissey lived for this.

I remain surprised that Cruel World is the only thing on the schedule. I would have expected at least a couple of warm-up dates to get the band/Moz up to speed, rather than just going completely cold into headlining a festival, and then immediately disappearing again. Presumably we'll get a set of tried and true established favorites that they can play in their sleep and not much in the way of surprises?

Back
Top Bottom