Martin Rossiter - 'I Want To Choose When I Sleep Alone' and 'Drop Anchor'

Fury

New tracks from Martin. Beautiful. So great to have the man back on the scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had Why I Was Born played in the church in the middle of my wedding ceremony. Anyone who knows the song will understand why lyrically it made sense. I was 25 when I got married which made the lyrics perfect.

Loved Gene, chuffed Martin is back, just bought my tickets for the Manchester gig.

I do like some of Genes music and Martin seems like a nice chap. I find it amazing though when people praise someone like Martin yet find fault in nearly every modern Morrissey song.
Morrissey at his worst is still 1000 times better than this.

Another beautiful new track from Martin. This is stunning, listen all the way through..

Are there MP3's of these tracks? I love "Drop Anchor". Also, murder and desire... Gene and Martin totally did better tracks than some of Mozzers lesser. Listen to the first two Gene records and you will see the light.

Are there MP3's of these tracks? I love "Drop Anchor". Also, murder and desire... Gene and Martin totally did better tracks than some of Mozzers lesser. Listen to the first two Gene records and you will see the light.

The album shouldn't be too far away and I'm sure all these tracks will feature. I agree with your comment, and you could also add in at least 50% of Gene's Revelations album too.

Another beautiful new track from Martin. This is stunning, listen all the way through..

The first, and probably best song of the night. I thought so at least?

I friend of mine told me that someone posted a vid of Moz on his site and then Roz removed it.... Seems he is trying to distance himself from Moz (a bit late in the day now). They are nice songs though, the trouble is they are still very unoriginal and dull.

Back
Top Bottom