Martin Rossiter album

A

Anonymous

Does anyone have a copy of his album they are willing to share?
I would love to hear the whole thing

Didn't Rossiter disown his lifetime adoration of Morrissey in a really snowflakey announcement a while back?

Didn't Rossiter disown his lifetime adoration of Morrissey in a really snowflakey announcement a while back?
Yes the guy has always been a student lefty moron.. Eagar to copy old moz but nothing like him. Imagine being a 48 year old writing about why you don't like a pop star? Imagine being a 48 year old still copying the pop star you claim to hate
The guy is a plumb
Martin was always a laughing stock in camp Moz

They did but so did shed 7 and kimgmaker and suede and pulp. The difference is they (apart from the singer of kimgmaker) didn't try and act like him, speak like him and so on. They had their own personality.
Martin is nothing like morrissey. The people who thought they were alike were the kind who just didn't understand Moz. I've spoken to morrissey about him him back in the day, he wasn't impressed

Martin is now married to April Richard's , the Moz fan who hangs around with Kristeen Young. How sad is that, he made his career like a very bad moz sound alike act, now hes dating one of Morrisseys more desperate fans. The guy is a melt

They did but so did shed 7 and kimgmaker and suede and pulp. The difference is they (apart from the singer of kimgmaker) didn't try and act like him, speak like him and so on. They had their own personality.
Martin is nothing like morrissey. The people who thought they were alike were the kind who just didn't understand Moz. I've spoken to morrissey about him him back in the day, he wasn't impressed

Well apparently at one time Moz was impressed enough to invite them to perform at his curated Meltdown in 2004.

And on some unofficial concert bootleg, I recall hearing Moz admonish a fan who screamed out some criticism of Gene, saying something to the effect, "oh no. Gene are nice..."

Of course a long time has passed since 2004...

MrShoes

Back
Top Bottom