Marr predicts footie

Irene is a legend. I remember way back when this site used to scroll down and disappear off of the page into oblivion, Irene would be on there talking about the Star and Garter. She can be cantankerous but she was always sweet to me and would give me a good night kiss. Irene, if you see this, I hope you are well. Give them hell!
hell is my middle name. Love you. x

just had a cup of herbal tea and feel sick Irene what do they put in that muck
Some of those herbal teas do have strange effects, Irene. I used to post on the old site as Mouthful Of Pie. It's great to see you on here. I hope you're feeling better soon.

o_O

hooky living at the front end of the cul de sac with a dog.:lbf:
(translation: broke on the dole both living in the council estate)

notice how that non existing family unit grows just like Pinocchios nose:nose:
soon he will be have several wives-he is :turban: after all-and living IN the
Hooky habitation with his:wolfface:

wild sock puppet fantasies:grin:

Lol, I’ve been happily married 25 years, we have a great marriage, great kids and an enjoyable life thank you. Now f*** off snowflake.

On the surface things look fine, but underneath I’m sure they’re hating you for the body shaming of not only them(most likely),
but also the body shaming you have just done on this site.

Apologize, and we can drop the subject, for now. We just hope you have learned a valuable lesson from your misconduct here in this thread.

Some of those herbal teas do have strange effects, Irene. I used to post on the old site as Mouthful Of Pie. It's great to see you on here. I hope you're feeling better soon.
I remember mouthful of pie..lol. Love willt ear us apart again..love ian Curtis x

MOP was the biggest twat in chat so now I know why this dude is such a handful here for all the wrong reasons.

Onto football and I did not watch any of the games tonight as the season ended last night at Wolves who of course have the best fans in Sweden who are organised like no other fans of english sides over here.

With no internet I won't even be able to follow the footie so my prediction is a black screen. I've stocked up on shame pillows ahead of United-Barca which should be more embarrassing than anything I ever witnessed in my life.

I watched that old tosser from Scotland/Ireland "I played for Celtic so where do I come from?" Paddy Crerand and he thinks United don't need any new players. So David May was sat there right next to him thinking "that old silly c*** needs to die".

When that silly scot snuffs it I will salute it with a middle finger and I have already crossed out his autograph on my United shirt which was hard work cause it was framed.

Pilla just laughed at me as I went "fooking bastard" letting the pen hide his stupid autograph.

Oh and Spuds had a new stadium premiere and I saw a short clip of it and it looks as gloomy as the residents there, all blacks are rugby side from NZ you shitheads that burned your own town down.

"We fill the pints up from the bottom".

f*** OFF!

MOP was the biggest twat in chat so now I know why this dude is such a handful here for all the wrong reasons.

Onto football and I did not watch any of the games tonight as the season ended last night at Wolves who of course have the best fans in Sweden who are organised like no other fans of english sides over here.

With no internet I won't even be able to follow the footie so my prediction is a black screen. I've stocked up on shame pillows ahead of United-Barca which should be more embarrassing than anything I ever witnessed in my life.

I watched that old tosser from Scotland/Ireland "I played for Celtic so where do I come from?" Paddy Crerand and he thinks United don't need any new players. So David May was sat there right next to him thinking "that old silly c*** needs to die".

When that silly scot snuffs it I will salute it with a middle finger and I have already crossed out his autograph on my United shirt which was hard work cause it was framed.

Pilla just laughed at me as I went "fooking bastard" letting the pen hide his stupid autograph.

Oh and Spuds had a new stadium premiere and I saw a short clip of it and it looks as gloomy as the residents there, all blacks are rugby side from NZ you shitheads that burned your own town down.

"We fill the pints up from the bottom".

f*** OFF!

If Mop the Hoople wants it in writing and framed that the Hollyhoax never happened by all means drop your address here and I will send it over using UPS.

I'll even throw in the overwhelming evidence that the NZ attack was false flag operation and have anyone else seen the details they f***ed up?

So many including a bag of blood they use at film shoots. I have never seen anything as badly organised and so many details exposed like the men in background dressed in red coordinating the whole thing.

They placed a magazine inside the mosque that was there before he entered and so the "shooter" drops another one to divert us from the fact he realised that and bowed down to pick it up. I have never seen anything like it and that Bhops can f*** off and all.

Back
Top Bottom