Marr plays Smiths - NME (November 4, 2021)

HAHA... yeah, did he ever play Suede songs as a solo artist? I saw him in '98 I believe it was... I don't recall him playing any Suede.

I don’t think so but that’d be terrible. Maybe he could pull off couple acoustic games of a few songs. His voice just isn’t built for it

:mad:

by the looks of the non live trailer from the fake 'live' :lbf:
stream, this looks to be another :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: & :baby:
CHEAPO production 2-3 cellphone operation
coming to a half dozen simpletons direct from
the......Crazy.......Face......Lawnmower Factory😶

:hammer:

The Marr Jaguar is a cracking instrument, i have the limited run black model but i really wanted the Sherwood green version. Still tempted by this competition.

The Sherwood Green is the best color. I was hoping he'd release the sparkle, but it looks like that yellow might be next. I think he releases a new color with each album - nice arrangement with Fender!

:lbf:

all the songs in the upcoming fake 'livestream'
appear to be the same, only a slight variation
in the grunting, the simpletons thinking of ordering
can save their dole by just watching that suco 'trailer'.

MARR is STILL the hunter trying to kill MORRISSEY. Finally people will understand MARR’s hatred for Morrissey is STILL alive. MARR is the author of all the hate and loathing. MARR blames MOZ for every failure since 1987. MARR is STILL where he always was, nowhere. MARR believed he would eclipse THE SMITHS but he just faded into obscurity and unimportance. SAD. He was once SPECIAL. He was once WARNED.

Tenement Time; sorry that's just complete & utter bilge.
Sensory Street however sounds more promising.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of the graphics in the vid reminded me of this:

swnder.JPG

from 1973

Would it be a sin to suggest he should ask someone else to write the lyrics?

MARR is STILL the hunter trying to kill MORRISSEY. Finally people will understand MARR’s hatred for Morrissey is STILL alive. MARR is the author of all the hate and loathing. MARR blames MOZ for every failure since 1987. MARR is STILL where he always was, nowhere. MARR believed he would eclipse THE SMITHS but he just faded into obscurity and unimportance. SAD. He was once SPECIAL. He was once WARNED.
:)

well thought out post, full of insight. yes, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is truculent, devious and shanda for talent.(n)

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom