Marr discussions

Does he really have THAT much hair still, that it needs to stick OUT and AWAY from his head and face for the sheer hair-count-per-inch bona fide, natural born density of it all?

-OR-

Are all of the interviews over the past few years with strange comments interspersed throughout just cunningly disseminated into the public domain to intentionally DEFLECT from the fact that we may actually unknowingly be facing….

A secret toupee???
NO he is one of those slight men. So they tend to have lots of hair . Like a chick.
He ain't a real man like our M. who is thick and manly - apart from when hes being f***ed by another man. of course (then hes like a prison chicken)

Does he really have THAT much hair still, that it needs to stick OUT and AWAY from his head and face for the sheer hair-count-per-inch bona fide, natural born density of it all?

-OR-

Are all of the interviews over the past few years with strange comments interspersed throughout just cunningly disseminated into the public domain to intentionally DEFLECT from the fact that we may actually unknowingly be facing….

A secret toupee???

not such a secret now, why did ya have to go and blow his … cover?!

-OR-

A secret toupee???
Well if you’re going to bring it up, it was shocking how thin on top Moz is getting. He should get a weave, don’t you think? That’s his crowning glory, his trademark.

Some day, someone, somewhere will give a shit about Modest Mouse - probably some radioactive hermit ekeing out an existence in the apocalyptic wasteland of post-WWIII Albania.

Johnny Marr's hair is ridiculous.

He looks like something out of Cats.

Screenshot 2022-11-21 at 23.23.33.png

Johnny Marr's hair is ridiculous.

He looks like something out of Cats.

View attachment 86142
Omg if i end up Cats obsessed because of you just for sheer WEIRDNESS factor of it all, just know that… that… that I’m going to hold you fully responsible for cats-musical-terrorizing me! Which is, let’s face it, is some kind of intergalactically stellar sort of weird weapon to have in one’s arsenal! :lbf:

That is for real the same hairdo though!

Well if you’re going to bring it up, it was shocking how thin on top Moz is getting. He should get a weave, don’t you think? That’s his crowning glory, his trademark.
Let me tell you something. Queen’s guard jet black bearskin cap helmet head was NOT a good look on Johnny, besides which Mozzy’s hair looks GREAT.

Because there was a photo with the article, and therefore comments in the thread below were about the article and associated photo :crazy:

Ok, cool, if that's what you want to fixate on. I think people here are a little jealous of the positive press Johnny keeps getting. Amirite?

Omg if i end up Cats obsessed because of you just for sheer WEIRDNESS factor of it all, just know that… that… that I’m going to hold you fully responsible for cats-musical-terrorizing me! Which is, let’s face it, is some kind of intergalactically stellar sort of weird weapon to have in one’s arsenal! :lbf:

That is for real the same hairdo though!

You will worship the ground Andrew Lloyd Webber walks on. You will feel, in your heart, that Memory (Babs’ rendition) is the greatest work of art ever produced. You will walk around your garden contemplating what type of Jellicle cat you are. You will be happy.

You will worship the ground Andrew Lloyd Webber walks on. You will feel, in your heart, that Memory (Babs’ rendition) is the greatest work of art ever produced. You will walk around your garden contemplating what type of Jellicle cat you are. You will be happy.
Sounds like all of the ABSOLUTE WORST ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING OF ALL TIME EVER!! :lbf:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom