Mark Taylor announced limited edition box set of Smiths Indeed fanzines (July 2021 release)

Mark Taylor announced limited edition box set of Smiths Indeed fanzines

The legendary fanzine Smiths Indeed celebrates the 35th anniversary of issue one with a special limited edition box set of high quality reprints and a limited edition poster.

Produced by editor Mark Taylor with little more than a manual typewriter, Letraset and glue, the 12 issues of Smiths Indeed in 1986-1988 became collectors’ items and often fetch high prices online.

Mark has decided to release the special box set, which will be in a special box and shrink-wrapped with a hand-numbered postcard, to mark the 35th anniversary.

The poster will be released next week and will also be hand numbered and signed by Mark.

The box set will follow in July, with pre-orders announced shortly. Demand is expected to be high so you’ll have to be quick.

For more information about orders, email [email protected]

full

Of course this should be followed by the ‘Sing Your Life’ fanzine box set, or turned into a single book.

:)

Mark Taylor announced limited edition box set of Smiths Indeed fanzines

The legendary fanzine Smiths Indeed celebrates the 35th anniversary of issue one with a special limited edition box set of high quality reprints and a limited edition poster.

Produced by editor Mark Taylor with little more than a manual typewriter, Letraset and glue, the 12 issues of Smiths Indeed in 1986-1988 became collectors’ items and often fetch high prices online.

Mark has decided to release the special box set, which will be in a special box and shrink-wrapped with a hand-numbered postcard, to mark the 35th anniversary.

The poster will be released next week and will also be hand numbered and signed by Mark.

The box set will follow in July, with pre-orders announced shortly. Demand is expected to be high so you’ll have to be quick.

For more information about orders, email [email protected]

full

"Battersea Bardot"
FWD.

All about the money!!!:drama:

Oh hold on, it's not money for Morrissey. What a great nostalgic product!

You had me at ~ "special box and shrink-wrapped ".

í know that's the way í celebrated my 35th anniversary; what a night!...

You had me at ~ "special box and shrink-wrapped ".

í know that's the way í celebrated my 35th anniversary; what a night!...

Kinky.

got 11 out of 12 of the originals
from a different era - looking forward to this

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom