Marina > Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date

My favorite color is purple. I’m a Libra. I’ve seen ‘Jaws’ over 100 times. The woman I’m most sexually attracted to is currently 67 years old. I wear a size 12 shoe. My favorite pastry is French Twirls.

Anything else I can help you with or are you done creeping into my private life?

My favorite color is purple. I’m a Libra. I’ve seen ‘Jaws’ over 100 times. The woman I’m most sexually attracted to is currently 67 years old. I wear a size 12 shoe. My favorite pastry is French Twirls.

Anything else I can help you with or are you done creeping into my private life?
not sure! ill let you know if I think of anything!

ill be honest, im kind of offended that you think I care about your star sign. what part of im an intellectual don't you understand?

ill be honest, im kind of offended that you think I care about your star sign. what part of im an intellectual don't you understand?
Maybe he just doesn’t understand the “i like to repeat that i’m an intellectual because i know how to read, but actually i’m just a high school dropout who harasses people” kind? :oops:

Who’s the 67yr old?

I don't know Marina very well, but I once heard "I am not a robot" from her debut album and it's one of my favorite songs of all times (and a great video).

Last edited:
Ew. Beans are gross!
Someone I spent 7 years of my life in a relationship with is here. They know my past, my proclivities and know very well who that is in my avatar. So, pardon me but I don’t particularly give the slightest f*** about what you believe the truth to be. :lbf:
I don’t like beans either. Except green beans. Those are good.

Back
Top Bottom