Marina > Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
The funny thing with VH is that some actually believe he/she/it is what it claims to be instead of the Oklahoma hurricane bunker dude that he is.

He eats beans out of cans and leaves the spoon in the can for weeks.

Ew. Beans are gross!
Someone I spent 7 years of my life in a relationship with is here. They know my past, my proclivities and know very well who that is in my avatar. So, pardon me but I don’t particularly give the slightest f*** about what you believe the truth to be. :lbf:

Ew. Beans are gross!
Someone I spent 7 years of my life in a relationship with is here. They know my past, my proclivities and know very well who that is in my avatar. So, pardon me but I don’t particularly give the slightest f*** about what you believe the truth to be. :lbf:
Your anger tells me the sex change or adjustment or whatever was not to your liking.

Better luck next time.

Ew. Beans are gross!
Can confirm.

TBH I never cared about VH in the old chat or here. In fact I know nothing about the person.

Rifke is going around the board like "Will someone please talk to me?" It was sad/pathetic/funny watching her try to be friends with vegan cro the other day.

Back
Top Bottom