Marilyn Manson ATTACKS My Chemical ROmance!

i bet the mcr TOTS wont be wearing a shitload of makeup when they all hit 40.

mansons not even queer indentified. why does he wear so much makeup?

I'm honestly have never heard a MCR song in my life. I didn't even know they were goth until reading this thread. Coming from a one trick pony like Manson this really inspires no real reaction in me other than a yawn.

I'm honestly have never heard a MCR song in my life. I didn't even know they were goth until reading this thread. Coming from a one trick pony like Manson this really inspires no real reaction in me other than a yawn.

i wouldn't really call MCR goth... they wear black and white makeup but they dont sound goth...

i wouldn't really call MCR goth... they wear black and white makeup but they dont sound goth...

You are right, these GEEKS (MCR) are pathetic immitations of goth.
I HATE THEM :mad:

AFI is another one......but I'm going to stop here before I have a heart attack :cool:

You are right, these GEEKS (MCR) are pathetic immitations of goth.
I HATE THEM :mad:

AFI is another one......but I'm going to stop here before I have a heart attack :cool:

we need to get married.
i'm sending you to a Christian gay conversion camp!

I've got a recording of MCR doing Jack The Ripper. It's not, err, very good.

Peter

we need to get married.
i'm sending you to a Christian gay conversion camp!

Yeah, I'll marry you but.......

Do you really want me to get this kinda crap everyday?/.....
bush-gay-marriage.gif

I'd rather go to Morrissey camp with you, if possible :p

Anyway, this is funny..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEJDGLF-e18&mode=related&search=

I hate Emo people because they are pathetic losers with greasy hair and specially I hate EMO music......because it's got no rythm, it's gay, and it all sounds the same.....the whinny high-pitched voice they sing in ...is completely uncool gay.

I don't know why Marilyn Manson is getting so upset about this - MCR really sound much more like Queen to me. If Freddie Mercury were around, he would have a right to bitch about it.

This whole "MCR is goth" thing reminds me of the whole "NIN is industrial" thing, way back when. It's just an easy label to pin on a popular band that makes a difficult musical genre easy to swallow. There is only a superficial resemblance.

I'm all for boys in makeup, though, it's a tradition that should never, ever be allowed to fade away. At some point, however, the cosmetics are going to have to come off. Marilyn may be very close to that moment.

Having said that, I read recently that Robert Smith is standing by his look. I give him credit for carrying things too far, which he has every right to, since he was there when it started.

I hate both AFI and MCR, but at least AFI's cover of "Jack the Ripper" isn't ear rape.

the only thing i have to add to this is the new manson album really is brilliant it's vastly different than anything else the band has produced, better lyrics, brilliant guitar work it's an all around great album. i can't say that i'm not biased though as i've been a huge manson fan for years and they are my second favorite band behind moz/the smiths.

what is manson trying to take Liam's place in flogging people off? pfft what a twat..Ive met Gerard Way and he is really sweet..as for Manson..well I dont think anyone could f*** up Blue Monday that bad..

what is manson trying to take Liam's place in flogging people off? pfft what a twat..Ive met Gerard Way and he is really sweet..as for Manson..well I dont think anyone could f*** up Blue Monday that bad..

Just because that fatty Gerard is "sweet" doesn't mean that he has a single ounce of talent....... i.e. Lance Bass

Sorry, but Gerry and his geek and just plain SUCK!!!! :cool:

(nothing against you)

-D

dear God let this thread die. do I have to go back and edit it to be about dogs eating cake? Because I'll do it! :p

Well he's no good himself but MCR are absolutley dreadful.

I saw them supporting Muse last week, and it pretty much confirmed everything I thought about them.

They really are pathetic. The bassist plays while spinning on the ground...you know just to be all dramatic and what have you. Gerrard Way administers the "are you FUCCCCCCCCCCCKING READY....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SCREAM"

Blah blah....please go away :(

Back
Top Bottom