Marilyn Manson ATTACKS My Chemical ROmance!

That does it. :D Take a good look at this thread because in a few hours I am going to abuse the edit button to make it more like this.

r286299059.jpg

Well he's no good himself but MCR are absolutley dreadful.

I saw them supporting Muse last week, and it pretty much confirmed everything I thought about them.

They really are pathetic. The bassist plays while spinning on the ground...you know just to be all dramatic and what have you. Gerrard Way administers the "are you FUCCCCCCCCCCCKING READY....FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING SCREAM"

Blah blah....please go away :(

Sorry DAVE, but I have to respond..........................

Thank you, MR. Assassin..............thank you so much for posting this about this pile of crap band....... they really are pathetic. I've never seen them live (I'd rather DIE!!!) but I did watch a whole hour concert of them on Fuse TV once and I almost had a heart attack from hating them so much......

If I had a choice between having them or Osama Bin Laden die, I would choose them........ that's how much I want them to disappear. :D :o

-D

Last edited:
Aswell can you imagine them singing those songs when they're in their 40s or 50s?

Well I can, but it's a disturbing thought.

Aswell can you imagine them singing those songs when they're in their 40s or 50s?

Well I can, but it's a disturbing thought.

Oh god, please don't ever say that again :eek:

I'm 26, right around their age, if they make it to their 40-50s that means we still gotta put up with their crap for another two decades :eek::eek:

*DIES*

:eek:

Maybe they might discover the blues....actually they have already (Teenagers song) and it's utter rubbish :p

the only thing i have to add to this is the new manson album really is brilliant it's vastly different than anything else the band has produced, better lyrics, brilliant guitar work it's an all around great album. i can't say that i'm not biased though as i've been a huge manson fan for years and they are my second favorite band behind moz/the smiths.

I've heard nothing but great thigns about the new Manson album, I gotta say that I haven't listened to this guy since Mechanical Animals in the late 90's. Well actually, I did thwhole Antichrist Svperstar album in the summer of 2005, but not any of the new stuff since Animals. At first I was like, I don't care about Manson's new album, I've moved on to much better things (i.e. SMITHS) but now after hearing so many people rave about it... (including those hateful elitest liberal music journalists) I have decided that I am going to give it a chance. So I'll be purchasing this album soon :o

PS: Send MCR to Guantanamo!!!!

what is manson trying to take Liam's place in flogging people off? pfft what a twat..Ive met Gerard Way and he is really sweet..as for Manson..well I dont think anyone could f*** up Blue Monday that bad..

manson has never covered blue monday, you're thinking of orgy.

I've never heard My Chemical Romance. You all should be so lucky!
There are things you just know.

Robby Williams neither, oh yeah! :p

I've heard nothing but great thigns about the new Manson album, I gotta say that I haven't listened to this guy since Mechanical Animals in the late 90's. Well actually, I did thwhole Antichrist Svperstar album in the summer of 2005, but not any of the new stuff since Animals. At first I was like, I don't care about Manson's new album, I've moved on to much better things (i.e. SMITHS) but now after hearing so many people rave about it... (including those hateful elitest liberal music journalists) I have decided that I am going to give it a chance. So I'll be purchasing this album soon :o

PS: Send MCR to Guantanamo!!!!

I'm so sorry to tell you this, but the new Marilyn Manson CD is not as great as people are saying, it is actually kinda crappy, I just heard some of it yesterday :o

I agree on MCR though :)

My new friend Amber from NC says he has gone Hollywood. Both of us want to go see his show but without Twiggy, we're agreed it might be suckorama.

What offends me most about mcr and they're crap contemporaries is that they shamelessly name-drop moz, joy division, the clash, whatever to legitimize the crap they produce. Frankly, i think that alone should be punishable by death. Music is dead. I'll just curl up with my 70's/80's/90's punk/alternative and wait for the next Sex Pistols to blow these hacks out of the sky and show them what rebellion and angst are all about.

All of these bands sound like I stuck a piece of shit in my ear while standing next to a pneumatic drill . I can kind of dig the concept MM was trying to establish with the Antichrist Superstar album, but his last few records are just plain awful.

Back
Top Bottom