Margaret Thatcher dies at 87

Margaret Thatcher dead

Subject of the Viva Hate song " Margaret on the Guillotine" has died today
British Prime Minister from 1979 until 1990 (?)
Morrissey also infamously wished her demise in the Brighton bombing of 1984
Wonder if we'll get comment on True to You?

f***wit.

"A f***-wit is a individual with absolute no wits or intelligence and tries to come off smart when really they are just a f*** wit."

So not sure who exactly, you are referring 2 as a "f***wit" !

The remark and refference was not meant 4 me obviously ! , specially as the post you,ve just quoted from me was an absoloutly wonderfull post - filled with Intelligence, Insight, wit and charm! even I enjoyed re-reading my own post myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEP much reading pleasure I do give!!! LOL :)
And as an unfortunate side affect, I just happen 2 help others along the way 2!

Im here on a matter of utmost urgency !
A mission of great Importance ! :)

Hey! It's a good job Savile's dead as he'd probably fcuk Thatcher in the morgue. Once he'd dressed her in her primary school uniform, that is!" Should I tweet that?

* A twisted smile lights up the face of MIDNITE and is "forced" 2 giggle and chuckle at such an outrageous and rude comment from our little friend BrummieBoy! not in the best of taste! but yes guilty of such a hideous crime as smilling LOL :) *

But anyways Im all for giving lady thatcher a decent funeral ect, shes someones dear mum and grandmother ect ect ect, and I dont nessacerilly bame her for all the mistakes made, some things she did she were actually good!! !
Closing down the coal mines was one of em!
Mining is a horrible, dangerous and dirty industry, coal is a fossil fuel, its not meant 2 be mined and burnt and the fumes breathed in giving everyone lung cancer!!!!! :(
And theres another toxic effect of coal smoke, Its is now the primary source of biologically available mercury in the environment (after the gold mining and chlor-alkali processes got cleaned up !)
Mercury even in small amounts can be leathal 2 human health!
Why do you think the use of mercury alagram fillings in most countries is banned!
And then you use 2 send children up the chimneys to free them of soot ect and causing the little ones 2 have severe asthma for the rest of there lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Closing down the coal mines was the correct thing 2 do! even if her reasons 4 closing them may of been different 2 mine!

But anyways a repsectable funeral for thatcher YES OF COURSE!
A funeral costs on average, about £1,700, but why is this funeral costing the public tax payer an estimated £10 million pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

This is why I refuse 2 pay any taxes Im not paying a single penny when the goverment continue 2 waste the vast majority of it!

And if everyone followed my example, the whole system would completey crash and enter into chaos and goverment callapse !
Then ! we can start afresh ! but this time do things the properly and elect a new goverment (if we must!) that will do things properly and fairly and one that helps those in need ect!

(This rant was worse than it normally is ! LOL :) even 4 me! - I best disapear!!! and make a cuppa green tea! )

Good evening ! :)

Last edited:
This is why I refuse 2 pay any taxes Im not paying a single penny when the goverment continue 2 waste the vast majority of it!

And if everyone followed my example, the whole system would completey crash and enter into chaos and goverment callapse !
Then ! we can start afresh ! but this time do things the properly and elect a new goverment (if we must!) that will do things properly and fairly and one that helps those in need ect!

You're right. Passive non-violent resistance can also topple the system as it is. Good point.

"A f***-wit is a individual with absolute no wits or intelligence and tries to come off smart when really they are just a f*** wit."

So not sure who exactly, you are referring 2 as a "f***wit" !

The remark and refference was not meant 4 me obviously ! , specially as the post you,ve just quoted from me was an absoloutly wonderfull post - filled with Intelligence, Insight, wit and charm! even I enjoyed re-reading my own post myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEP much reading pleasure I do give!!! LOL :)
And as an unfortunate side affect, I just happen 2 help others along the way 2!

Im here on a matter of utmost urgency !
A mission of great Importance ! :)

* A twisted smile lights up the face of MIDNITE and is "forced" 2 giggle and chuckle at such an outrageous and rude comment from our little friend BrummieBoy! not in the best of taste! but yes guilty of such a hideous crime as smilling LOL :) *

But anyways Im all for giving lady thatcher a decent funeral ect, shes someones dear mum and grandmother ect ect ect, and I dont nessacerilly bame her for all the mistakes made, some things she did she were actually good!! !
Closing down the coal mines was one of em!
Mining is a horrible, dangerous and dirty industry, coal is a fossil fuel, its not meant 2 be mined and burnt and the fumes breathed in giving everyone lung cancer!!!!! :(
And theres another toxic effect of coal smoke, Its is now the primary source of biologically available mercury in the environment (after the gold mining and chlor-alkali processes got cleaned up !)
Mercury even in small amounts can be leathal 2 human health!
Why do you think the use of mercury alagram fillings in most countries is banned!
And then you use 2 send children up the chimneys to free them of soot ect and causing the little ones 2 have severe asthma for the rest of there lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
Closing down the coal mines was the correct thing 2 do! even if her reasons 4 closing them may of been different 2 mine!

But anyways a repsectable funeral for thatcher YES OF COURSE!
A funeral costs on average, about £1,700, but why is this funeral costing the public tax payer an estimated £10 million pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

(This rant was worse than it normally is ! LOL :) even 4 me! - I best disapear!!! and make a cuppa green tea! )

Good evening ! :)

Good one Kristeen! I'm sure with TV and Morrissey paying your way there's no need for you to pay taxes...you just sponge off them. Good one. Sociopathic bi#$%

Just another reason to hate the witch.

Not all witches are sinister and and do the devils work!
"White" witches, work with, and are at one with nature and in perfect harmony with goodness!

Black is not allways a negative color nor concept.

It can be Incredibally powerfully positive and healing!!! :)

Why do u think goths and Emos (emotionals ) dress in black ?

Well its just about the witching hour here in the Uk ! MIDNITE! :)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom