Margaret Dale - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

Margaret Dale - true-to-you.net
13 March 2013

Margaret Dale

I did not know Margaret on a personal level, but she was always there on the front row - the UK, the US, Israel - wherever we'd go, she'd go. Last week Margaret drove behind the tour bus all the way from Davis to Seattle, and managed to get onstage at Davis. I had signed her arm and it was now a tattoo. This week she is dead. I can only hope, for Margaret, that death yields the profit of rest, and somehow provides her with a listener. We all weary of living in the same skin day after day, in a world where only the blandly trivial are allowed to be heard, but there is nothing wrong with taking your destiny into your own hands, just as there is nothing wrong in understanding what is meant for you and what isn't. We are plonked into life without ever choosing to be, and we are despised if we fail to find a paralyzed spot in which to keep still and shut up. Margaret was a woman of action, who now knows the soul of the world.
Meanwhile, on today's AOL News Page, headlines tell us that Victoria Beckham has reportedly dropped her "fake" look, and William and Kate are in search of yet another home - the constitutional frigidity of a media world now openly obsessed with zombies and morons.

Rest well, Margaret.

Morrissey
Mexico
13 March 2013

See also:

Related forum thread:

Last edited:
I know for a certain fact that David went to a gig in 2009.

I'm surprised that Morrissey has made a statement about this, but there you go.
However, there is a competiton on facebook, at who is the most upset about the passing of someone they hardly knew, lead by David and poisonous Toni.

Talking of whom, self-proclaimed superfan, David (1st gig, 2011) wants the head of anyone who uses this site, on a plate. He's very, very hostile, very hostile indeed.

RIP, Margaret.

she cannot. the person behind this plays "the keyboard like a gun" and gets all of her little arsekissing hanger-on fb friends to help her. she has ruined everything. stop to think long and hard about who this is. you have seen her at every gig. you know her. enough clues?

It's Gallon Drunk!

SCTV_Half_Wits.jpg

Poor Morrissey, being brought into this life without wanting to!

Must be hard to be rich, famous and make every statement about yourself, Moz. Such first-world problems!

Okay i am going to be completely honest on this post. But first, Margaret Dales may you rest in peace.
So I come on to Morrissey-Solo to read about useful stuff. I'm pretty sure 95% of you do the same. But i'm not here to read stupid comments from SKYLARKER and VIVAHATE. I don't understand why you come on to a website dedicated to Morrissey and write such mean things about him. If you don't like him stay off. I'm pretty sure you both are the reasons why Morrissey hates this f***ing website. Why would you wish death on someone SKYLARKER? Are you miserable at home and have nothing better to do with your life than to come on here every second of every day to write stupid ass shit. Most of us have a full time job and have a f***ing life. Give some f***ing respect! That's why your disliked by that 95% of of people that come on here and want to read about Morrissey and share some POSITIVE thoughts. And in the words of Morrissey " WE DON'T NEED YOU IN FACT YOU CAN LEAVE AND YOU CAN f*** YOURSELF"

Okay i am going to be completely honest on this post. But first, Margaret Dales may you rest in peace.
So I come on to Morrissey-Solo to read about useful stuff. I'm pretty sure 95% of you do the same. But i'm not here to read stupid comments from SKYLARKER and VIVAHATE. I don't understand why you come on to a website dedicated to Morrissey and write such mean things about him. If you don't like him stay off. I'm pretty sure you both are the reasons why Morrissey hates this f***ing website. Why would you wish death on someone SKYLARKER? Are you miserable at home and have nothing better to do with your life than to come on here every second of every day to write stupid ass shit. Most of us have a full time job and have a f***ing life. Give some f***ing respect! That's why your disliked by that 95% of of people that come on here and want to read about Morrissey and share some POSITIVE thoughts. And in the words of Morrissey " WE DON'T NEED YOU IN FACT YOU CAN LEAVE AND YOU CAN f*** YOURSELF"

Plop.

she cannot. the person behind this plays "the keyboard like a gun" and gets all of her little arsekissing hanger-on fb friends to help her. she has ruined everything. stop to think long and hard about who this is. you have seen her at every gig. you know her. enough clues?

Ruined everything?

More self-indulgent pretentious bullshit from a man incapable of writing even an epitaph without sneaking in his redundant and overemphasized distaste for pop culture and royalty.

All I see when I read this is a classless move disguised as compassion from a huge piece of shit with about as much soul as a Pat Boone LP.

It should have been Morrissey who died.

Awww! Are you trying to copy Morrissey when Reagan died and he said "it should have been Bush that died"? You're so cute!

Well said.

I may be a simpleton but I don't understand this reference.
Either way he isn't "keeping it real" he just is!

You're not a simpleton. It's just that this "So-Low" s(h)ite encourages the worst behavior.
Wonderful, positive, sincere, and enlightening snippets from astute and caring people drizzle over the evil sputum of bullies so insecure in their own lives that they strike out at anyone over anything for no reason. And, yet, these sick bullies still find no solace in life. A sad example of when hitting the wall repeatedly is mistaken for truth and wit.

I may be a simpleton but I don't understand this reference.
Either way he isn't "keeping it real" he just is!

He gave an interview a couple months ago where he met the interviewer for lunch somewhere in London or something and while there he had his assistant salt his french fries so that he didn't have to touch the table salt shaker in the event there was meat residue on it. I think. The interviewer noted that.

It was the interview where he talked about politics, it was a funny interview.

Back to the subject in hand:

"Last week Margaret drove behind the tour bus all the way from Davis to Seattle" - Well, I'm not kidding but that takes some doing and dedication. Forgive me for not knowing these places but if that is Davis (near Area51 Nevada) and Sleepless in Seattle, then that's a 700 miles+ journey - an awesome journey on the bus or behind it. RIP Margaret.

And as for the salt seller. No one would touch a salt seller or ketchup in a café (or anywhere else for that matter) without anti-bac. Whether egg and chips are involved or not. Surely you know that ?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom