• Pretty sure I can't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like hell I can!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Anonymous

Oi! Why you stick my Morrissey poll in the dirty, stinky off-topic section?

Is it 'cos I didn't mention Morrissey in the poll?

Please edit the poll to include Morrissey and send it back up to General.

Thank you!

Happy New Year!

Ketamine Sun

SCROLL & DESTROY
what happens in march?
March is bunny time!

Have you forgotten that this site is dedicated to the cutest smartest bunny of them all ?

:)

btw Hope all your bunny dreams come true for you in 2020!

:thumb:

rifke

queen of the bunnyverse
March is bunny time!

Have you forgotten that this site is dedicated to the cutest smartest bunny of them all ?

:)

btw Hope all your bunny dreams come true for you in 2020!

:thumb:
are you saying moz is a bunny?! I don't take him for a bunny. I know a bunny when I see one. neil codling is a bunny. im not sure what moz is yet. maybe a cat. anyway, what's he doing in march? anything important?!

thanks ket! I hope all your bunny dreams come true in 2020 as well! (are YOU a bunny?!)

Ketamine Sun

SCROLL & DESTROY
are you saying moz is a bunny?! I don't take him for a bunny. I know a bunny when I see one. neil codling is a bunny. im not sure what moz is yet. maybe a cat. anyway, what's he doing in march? anything important?!

thanks ket! I hope all your bunny dreams come true in 2020 as well! (are YOU a bunny?!)
https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...-march-2020-with-thelma-houston-th-fb.145235/

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...gs-album-release-in-march-dec-30-2019.145389/

Last edited:

RobLand

Visitor since 1997
I'm pretty pessimistic to be honest. I really did not enjoy LIHS (although I liked about 60% of WPINOYB).
That being said, along side my pessimism is the hope of one last great set of songs. I really hope he and the fellas have it in them and can deliver it.
"My only mistake is I'm hoping"

Top Bottom