Morrissey Central "March" - France & Belgium 2023 (December 18, 2022)

A concert tour of France by Morrissey will be announced on this site next week. The concerts will take place in March 2023, and will also include two dates in Belgium.

image_muhzdu.jpg

images_fy3pji.jpg

A concert tour of France by Morrissey will be announced on this site next week. The concerts will take place in March 2023, and will also include two dates in Belgium.

View attachment 87182
View attachment 87183

Message of 18 december 2022, the tour in Belgium and France will be announced on this site next week, did i miss something!

Clermond Ferrand or bust

I’ll take a wild guess here and state that the Belgium and French gigs will be cancelled even before the dates should have been announced 😩

Why do they keep announcing things that don't happen? And people wonder why he doesn't self-release music - he can barely control his own website.

Now ... It's next week now and still no dates announced in Belgium.

I don’t know why people were expecting dates to be announced last week, the week between Christmas and New Year when everything pretty much shut down. People in Belgium (and France) love to take vacation between the 2 holidays.

Normal life here is now slowly resuming, so perhaps we can expect an announcement later this week or next week. But I would not be surprised if these shows never happen either.

I don’t know why people were expecting dates to be announced last week, the week between Christmas and New Year when everything pretty much shut down. People in Belgium (and France) love to take vacation between the 2 holidays.

Normal life here is now slowly resuming, so perhaps we can expect an announcement later this week or next week. But I would not be surprised if these shows never happen either.
People were expecting announcement because that is what was said on Morrissey Central

on 18th December they said:

People were expecting announcement because that is what was said on Morrissey Central

Correct 👍
But I can remember thinking when reading this, that perhaps Mozz meant a European piss up with the band and all instruments would be left in Sams lock up.

Ive been waiting the announcement but thinking on it, the December 23rd post on Morrissey Central saying he’d left his management, so I’d imagine needs another manager to assume the tour contracts / venue bookings to confirm everything is still on.

Ive been waiting the announcement but thinking on it, the December 23rd post on Morrissey Central saying he’d left his management, so I’d imagine needs another manager to assume the tour contracts / venue bookings to confirm everything is still on.

Exactly. And that same post also stated that he parted with Capitol Records, so the release of BOT is now delayed indefinitely (until further notice).

I thought the album was delayed only due to Miley Cyrus.
But I thought he also parted with Capitol records.
I see your point though: it does not necessarily mean that Capitol records won’t release BOT once the issue with Miley is settled. But do we have any indication that Morrissey has agreed to take Miley’s vocals off the song?

But I thought he also parted with Capitol records.
I see your point though: it does not necessarily mean that Capitol records won’t release BOT once the issue with Miley is settled. But do we have any indication that Morrissey has agreed to take Miley’s vocals off the song?
No clear indication, but I think he will because he is very proud of the song itself and will see no alternative.

Tags
tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom