Morrissey Central "March" - France & Belgium 2023 (December 18, 2022)

A concert tour of France by Morrissey will be announced on this site next week. The concerts will take place in March 2023, and will also include two dates in Belgium.

image_muhzdu.jpg

images_fy3pji.jpg

je jette les bras sur paris

Morrissey's concerts are not the World Cup, but they are always a little consolation for the French ;)

Cool. That'll be 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' back on the setlist every night.

A proper European tour is imminent, I’m sure.

Morrissey's concerts are not the World Cup, but they are always a little consolation for the French ;)
Ok, but the best team won: Argentina, won by teaching how to play good football!!! And I repeat that I wanted England to have played the final with Argentina, they deserved much more than they Francia.No are... They could post my messages!!! Or am they censoring me because I am from Argentina? 🇦🇷 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :unsure::unsure::unsure:

In my selection: Argentina, Rodrigo de Paul, who played in England, I nicknamed him Moz because he is very similar to Morrissey when my Moz was young, there are photos where Rodrigo's resemblance to Morrissey is impressive😜😍😍😍Viva ARGENTINA Y VIVA MORRISSEY EN MUSICA ENGLAND ES LA MEJOR!!!

Nice, I'm working in Germany in March /April so may go to both of those Im hoping he does a few more UK shows
I guess there is no plans to make up for the gigs he f***ed off over in the USA ?
I expect he will do the normal 4 to 8 shows in Europe . Maybe a couple in the UK
Then back to USA . With a long enough gap so people won't say "Hey M, what about the gigs you f***ed off ?" Lol
what a legend

For the first time in over 30 years, I am barely excited and will probably pass. Expect a tiny venue in France, not sold out, and a cancellation due to some sudden illness

Nice, I'm working in Germany in March /April so may go to both of those Im hoping he does a few more UK shows
I guess there is no plans to make up for the gigs he f***ed off over in the USA ?
I expect he will do the normal 4 to 8 shows in Europe . Maybe a couple in the UK
Then back to USA . With a long enough gap so people won't say "Hey M, what about the gigs you f***ed off ?" Lol
what a legend
Well I’m just surprised that he is doing Europe 👍
I was only complaining the other day that he has 4ked off South America and Europe 🕺🏼
Shows how much I know🤪

VIVA MORRISSEY 🥳🥳

VIVA ARGENTINA 🥁🥁🥁🏆🏆

Well I’m just surprised that he is doing Europe 👍
I was only complaining the other day that he has 4ked off South America and Europe 🕺🏼
Shows how much I know🤪

VIVA MORRISSEY 🥳🥳

VIVA ARGENTINA 🥁🥁🥁🏆🏆
No. I think maybe M has cooled on LA and in a lot of ways LA has cooled on him. Im still working around Cali and people haven't spoken about M in the way they used to, for about 10 years
I think he will do more EU dates and some more UK ones.
He did a great job on the last tour in the UK. I wish I went to more of the UK shows. The USA dates were going well, until he hit LA and that was that. LOL . Then it was patchy.
I hope he resets up and gets back out there. Maybe decides to self-release and save us all from this pity party , I think once he started down that road he would enjoy it . Release what he wants etc

No. I think maybe M has cooled on LA and in a lot of ways LA has cooled on him. Im still working around Cali and people haven't spoken about M in the way they used to, for about 10 years
I think he will do more EU dates and some more UK ones.
He did a great job on the last tour in the UK. I wish I went to more of the UK shows. The USA dates were going well, until he hit LA and that was that. LOL . Then it was patchy.
I hope he resets up and gets back out there. Maybe decides to self-release and save us all from this pity party , I think once he started down that road he would enjoy it . Release what he wants etc
The only reliable thing about our Mozz is his touring ... yes the odd cancellation along the way😬
But if you/ we / us get their , then as you know it’s pure magic😎😎😄

Also I’ll never forget leaving the opera house in Blackpool in full tornado weather , to see 4 women
Kicking the shit out of each other.

Honestly, I’m not surprised Mr shandy 4ked off at lunch time 🤣

Excited for UK announcement. 💜
He's only just done a UK tour, so I expect he'll announce everywhere else in Europe first. Maybe he'll come back for one or two dates at the end? I suspect a lot will ride on when/if 'Bonfire' is actually coming out.

Tags
tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom