Morrissey Central "March" - France & Belgium 2023 (December 18, 2022)

A concert tour of France by Morrissey will be announced on this site next week. The concerts will take place in March 2023, and will also include two dates in Belgium.

image_muhzdu.jpg

images_fy3pji.jpg

all quiet in the Ardenne

Please help

I would like to go to the Paris gig. How do I buy a ticket, I've not bought a ticket in a while
same as anything else for the last 20 years or so

Morrissey's concerts are not the World Cup, but they are always a little consolation for the French ;)
No mention whatsoever of poor little B, when consolation is not unwelcome altogether, a fortiori here; la condition humaine, quoi.

I'm considering attending the Strasbourg show, and it's been a while since my last Morrissey concert, since when did he perform in front of the sitting crowd?
Will the whole tour be like that?

I'm considering attending the Strasbourg show, and it's been a while since my last Morrissey concert, since when did he perform in front of the sitting crowd?
Will the whole tour be like
I think the given seating plans (at least at Salle Pleyel in Paris) are not really relevant. There's no way Morrissey would perform like this.

I think the given seating plans (at least at Salle Pleyel in Paris) are not really relevant. There's no way Morrissey would perform like this.
Salle Pleyel is usually used for Classical performances, hence the all seated audience. Grand Rex tends to be used for mainstream music. But Salle Pleyel is a nice venue, very intimate. I've got my ticket for the Wednesday night

Will the whole tour be like that?
Strasbourg location is 100% seated. Even the five front rows. Stil lots of tickets.

Tags
tour
Back
Top Bottom