Morrissey Central "March" - France & Belgium 2023 (December 18, 2022)

A concert tour of France by Morrissey will be announced on this site next week. The concerts will take place in March 2023, and will also include two dates in Belgium.

image_muhzdu.jpg

images_fy3pji.jpg

Cool. That'll be 'I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris' back on the setlist every night.

And the single reissue come to fruition?

He's only just done a UK tour, so I expect he'll announce everywhere else in Europe first. Maybe he'll come back for one or two dates at the end? I suspect a lot will ride on when/if 'Bonfire' is actually coming out.

I know he has; I was there, lol. That's probably true. I hope so. Yeh, everything is so up in the air at the moment. Might have to book a holiday to France if he isn't coming here.

Bueno, estoy sorprendido de que esté haciendo Europa.👍
Solo me quejaba el otro día de que se ha escapado de América del Sur y Europa en 4k.🕺🏼
Muestra lo mucho que sé🤪

VIVA MORRISSEY🥳🥳

VIVA ARGENTINA🥁🥁🥁🏆🏆
Thanks Viva ARGENTINA Y VIVA!!! MORRISSEY!!!!!

well, I can't remember the tornado. I was at a gig that had two women, belting the living shit out of each other. Can't remember which gig it was. It was in the north.
Blackpool... this year . Tornado was an over statement... but it was absolutely
4king pissing down.
The pub was immediately across from the opera house as you came out...

Where you there?

Was it all your ex wife’s 😂😂😂

Blackpool... this year . Tornado was an over statement... but it was absolutely
4king pissing down.
The pub was immediately across from the opera house as you came out...

Where you there?

Was it all your ex wife’s 😂😂😂
I wish I never mentioned the wives now. The dangers of typing when pissed as a fart.
No, one wife is dead, so that only leaves two. The new wife would win a fight, she's black.
Black people always f***ing win in a no-weapons fight. LOL
I wasn't at that gig this year, I only went to Dublin and Manchester. I really wanted to go to Brixton and the Palladium

Who is responsible for that Microsoft Paint failure???? That looks even more unprofessional than the last posts on Central. Maybe Sam is on holiday and left the job to his uncle? "Let's see, copy first French flag clipart I find and oh the Belgian one is much bigger, ah well nevermind...these computer stuff..." 😁😁😁 Just kiddin, although it really looks that bad. Hopefully more European dates follow.

I just wonder when these dates
Will be cancelled 😬😬😬

I'm not saying this to be a jackass but if M had a better reputation for giving a shit about fans he would sell out, nearly wherever he went. Because the small fanbase he has left would travel. Do you get me?
The situation he is in now is partly due to being out of fashion and generally not liked, partly due to gobbing off and partly because of his rep. His rep is that of someone who doesn't give a shit about his fans. I mean that interview with Noel G, the guy straight up said to Noel that M acted all sad but was backstage taking the piss. That was at the start of his career, in The Smiths
Fast Forward to 2011 or whenever people found out he canceled gigs cause he was pissed in the Cat and Fiddle
Then he was "unwell" and canceled a load of shows but was well enough to go on the piss with Noel and Rusty Rockets
I personally, would never book a hotel and package to see him far away, I only go a 6 hours drive max.

I'm not saying this to be a jackass but if M had a better reputation for giving a shit about fans he would sell out, nearly wherever he went. Because the small fanbase he has left would travel. Do you get me?
The situation he is in now is partly due to being out of fashion and generally not liked, partly due to gobbing off and partly because of his rep. His rep is that of someone who doesn't give a shit about his fans. I mean that interview with Noel G, the guy straight up said to Noel that M acted all sad but was backstage taking the piss. That was at the start of his career, in The Smiths
Fast Forward to 2011 or whenever people found out he canceled gigs cause he was pissed in the Cat and Fiddle
Then he was "unwell" and canceled a load of shows but was well enough to go on the piss with Noel and Rusty Rockets
I personally, would never book a hotel and package to see him far away, I only go a 6 hours drive max.
Ok.. morrissey shows completed to morrissey shows cancelled.....

The % must be , at a guess 90 %
Completed over the years???

Yes the fan base is now fewer,
This said .... we all in the UK
Have wanted Mozz in 2k -3k
Venues , and it’s been wonderful

The cat and fiddle is a very interesting time for him... and us.

It’s like you cold walk in there and have a game of darts or pool with Mozz....

Who is responsible for that Microsoft Paint failure???? That looks even more unprofessional than the last posts on Central. Maybe Sam is on holiday and left the job to his uncle? "Let's see, copy first French flag clipart I find and oh the Belgian one is much bigger, ah well nevermind...these computer stuff..." 😁😁😁 Just kiddin, although it really looks that bad. Hopefully more European dates follow.
That is because Belgium is a more significant country than France :D.

Give us the gossip on the Cat and Fiddle tale, Dirk. I missed that one!

I've only been victim to a Morrissey cancellation once. 2008, final gig at the Roundhouse in Camden, didn't find out til I got there. Few hundred quid on trains and hotels down the drain.

Me2 became a victim of Morrissey's megalomaniacal idea to book the Mereceds Benz Arena in Berlin in 2018. A 17.000-seater venue, whose suspensions were not enough to welcome about 1.000 spectators. And then Haslam got hilarious and did a DJ set in Manchester. It all came together.
Anyway, I live near Strasbourg. I would possibly make a pilgrimage there again.

In my selection: Argentina, Rodrigo de Paul, who played in England, I nicknamed him Moz because he is very similar to Morrissey when my Moz was young, there are photos where Rodrigo's resemblance to Morrissey is impressive😜😍😍😍Viva ARGENTINA Y VIVA MORRISSEY EN MUSICA ENGLAND ES LA MEJOR!!!
I know Morrissey lost balance and fell at the last tour. Once. But this guy, Rodrigo de Fall, is just silly. No similarities when it comes to balance.

Tags
tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom