Marc Spitz, Veteran Music Journalist and Author, Dead at 47 - Rolling Stone

Marc Spitz, Veteran Music Journalist and Author, Dead at 47 - Rolling Stone
Playwright and writer of 'How Soon Is Never?' and 'We Got the Neutron Bomb' wrote for Rolling Stone, Spin and New York Times, among many others

Also:

Saying goodbye to Marc Spitz: Author, critic, playwright and true believer in rock ‘n’ roll - Salon
The veteran rock journalist and Salon columnist passed away over the weekend. He was 47

'There Was No Stopping Him': Alan Light, Former Spin Editor-in-Chief, Remembers the Late Marc Spitz - Billboard. Link from R.

The Light That Never Goes Out: A personal tribute to journalist and author Marc Spitz - Vanyaland. Link posted by I_Am_A_Disco_Dancer.

39622_Marc-Spitz-photo-02-billboard-1548.jpg

Related items:

Last edited:
thought he was the great swimmer, who won more than a few golden medals at the Olympics

Well time that I read Brittish/US/European musicmagazines is long gone though his name/articles has been here on 'Morrissey-Solo'...if my memory is not fooling me [let them coming]

Godspeed Marc Spitz

I loved "How soon is never?", really sad to hear this news. Does anybody know what the hell happened to him?

Really enjoyed How Soon Is Never, as well as some of his writing for spin (the ryan adams article was fun). Maron reposted his WTF episode after Marc passed, it's worth a listen.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom