Marc Almond - Live Boots

Smug

Does anybody have any that could be uploaded?

I've tried the M.A. fan web site and they frown upon such gifts to fans.

I was at the recent Buxton Opera House gig & it was tremendously good fun :)

Anything, from anytime really would be greatfully appreciated!

Ta,

Smug

Does anybody have any that could be uploaded?

I've tried the M.A. fan web site and they frown upon such gifts to fans.

I was at the recent Buxton Opera House gig & it was tremendously good fun :)

Anything, from anytime really would be greatfully appreciated!

Ta,

Smug

I don't have any bootlegs but as you know Marc does film his concerts and there may be another live DVD issued soon. I think there's one of his recent stint at Wiltons (in E1) in the pipeline. He was on really good form and I'd love to see that show again. Marc issues bootlegs of a sort via his main site. The 'Little Rough Rhinestones' series he issues are very good. If there's going to be bootlegs, you may as well issue your own! I don't think he was very enamoured of the recent Some Bizarre issued Soft Cell Demos, though. He said something along the lines of they were 'scraping the barrel' with those. I think they were quite good. Lo fi, but interesting to hear. There's a few other Marc fans on this forum so you may be lucky with your request. It's not just us two :)

I've been searching like NONE OTHER for the disc Marc released with his band Marc and the Mambas, entitled Torment and Toreros...I simply love the sound he had with them, there are some vids on youtube, but they don't seem to be on any of the file sites I've looked in..Would anyone happen to have it? :D

I've been searching like NONE OTHER for the disc Marc released with his band Marc and the Mambas, entitled Torment and Toreros...I simply love the sound he had with them, there are some vids on youtube, but they don't seem to be on any of the file sites I've looked in..Would anyone happen to have it? :D

I have it. Would you like an MP3 disc or regular CD? PM me to let me know.

Back
Top Bottom