Marc Almond Brel radio show

Brigitte Bardot

Can anyone help, I am trying to save recording of Marc Almond Jacues Brel Radio show on Radio 2

Please can someone help, I really want to keep this show.
The first episode is currently available to listen for the the next 5 days until the part 2 next week.

Anyone know a way to save this as an MP3.

Send me the link to the show and I'll do it for you. It can be ripped via Audacity and converted. I, too, am a Brel fan.

Cheers,

Peter

Thanks for the link - I'll give it a go tomorrow, as I'm soon to bed. I won't let you down.

Peter

Can anyone help, I am trying to save recording of Marc Almond Jacues Brel Radio show on Radio 2

Please can someone help, I really want to keep this show.
The first episode is currently available to listen for the the next 5 days until the part 2 next week.

Anyone know a way to save this as an MP3.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I would never have known... And if any other MP3s are floating about I would dearly love to have the hard copy too.

Why is it the BBC only make certain programmes available for podcast? Is it licensing or copyright or something? As a licence payer I demand more podcasts etc etc

Audacity is a good solution. I'll have a go at this as well, over the weekend, and see what I can do. Thanks for the info about the show.

Thank you very much for the heads up and download link. :)

Look forward to listening to the programme on Tuesday.

Cheers! On a sidenote what a single that must have been David Bowie's Sorrow b/w Amsterdam. Wow

Jacques Brel, the best songwriter there has ever been and an unbelievable performer, imo.

I thought the show was ok, as full of the usual vague general stuff though. Looking forward to the next two as hopefully we'll get into more juicier areas. The show Alistair Campbell did last year on Brel was great.

Thanks for the heads up & thanks to Uncleskinny for doing the honours. I'll listen to it in the bath later, while I try to get paint out of my hair. I've been busy recently and not home all that much, so would have missed this. :thumb:

Hi here is the link for episode 1
Episode 2 is next week and episode 3 the week after. I would be so greatfull if you could find sa way to save this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...Brel_The_Story_of_a_Musical_Genius_Episode_1/

http://www.sendspace.com/file/zmmtnb - that should do it - I really blitzed the bitrate of the MP3 to make a reasonably-sized file. I think it sounds OK.

Peter

Brigitte and Peter, thank you so much for posting these links and MP3's. To the technically ungifted, they are a Godsend - jumped straight into my itunes without fiddling! Many many thanks, can't wait to listen.:thumb:
Love Brel and Almond:thumb:

Cheers

Wendy

Brigitte and Peter, thank you so much for posting these links and MP3's. To the technically ungifted, they are a Godsend - jumped straight into my itunes without fiddling! Many many thanks, can't wait to listen.:thumb:
Love Brel and Almond:thumb:

Cheers

Wendy

This is very good, thanks for leads. :)

J'ecoute maintenant! Merci.

Back
Top Bottom