Manny Ramirez - Trade Deadline - "Will he stay or will he go?"

What is the fate of Manny Ramirez?

• Boston trades him before the deadline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boston keeps him for the season.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Boston decides to set Manny free at the end of the season.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Manny is playing for Boston next season.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Yankees shocked everyone sending Farnsworth to Detroit for Pudge Rodriguez.

Let's see what the Red Sox do. Everyone who follows baseball around here knows that Manny has been acting up lately in his efforts to push management.

What do you think Manny's fate will be?

There are mere hours left to the trade deadline.

Yankees shocked everyone sending Farnsworth to Detroit for Pudge Rodriguez.

Let's see what the Red Sox do. Everyone who follows baseball around here knows that Manny has been acting up lately in his efforts to push management.

What do you think Manny's fate will be?

There are mere hours left to the trade deadline.

i have heard these rumors every year for years now,i tend to think he will still be a red sox when i wake up in the morning.

I didn't think anyone talked about baseball around here!!!! I like baseball!!
I believe they will keep manny til the end.

I didn't think anyone talked about baseball around here!!!! I like baseball!!
I believe they will keep manny til the end.

I started this topic here five minutes after this appeared on the red sox website.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/a...t_id=3225450&vkey=news_bos&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos

Personally I believe the Yanks got the better end of the deal sending inconsistent Farnsworth to Detroit. He has been good as of late and that upped his trade value but nonetheless the Yanks need of a day to day catcher outweighed what they were getting from Farnsworth.

yanks just traded hawkins.i love the trade deadline,its always an entertaining day and night.

manny is still in the game so i am thinking as i already had that he will be staying here at least for the rest of the season.

I've no idea what you're talking about, but I have a question for you Buzzy :p See, I've been wondering all evening, was your mama really born in Italy?

I started this topic here five minutes after this appeared on the red sox website.

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/news/a...t_id=3225450&vkey=news_bos&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos

Personally I believe the Yanks got the better end of the deal sending inconsistent Farnsworth to Detroit. He has been good as of late and that upped his trade value but nonetheless the Yanks need of a day to day catcher outweighed what they were getting from Farnsworth.

Actually the Red sox are one of my favorite teams!!! they just can't get rid of him.. Well they can, haha

manny.jpg

I've no idea what you're talking about, but I have a question for you Buzzy :p See, I've been wondering all evening, was your mama really born in Italy?

Mother no...

Grandmother born on the boat (She is still alive at 87- 88 in December)
2 Grandfathers born in Italy
Last grandmother denied being born to avoid stating her age.

Mother no...

Grandmother born on the boat (She is still alive at 87- 88 in December)
2 Grandfathers born in Italy
Last grandmother denied being born to avoid stating her age.

Oh, alright, it doesn't count then, your mother is American ;) See, the word "Italian" means different things in the USA and in Europe. Keep that in mind ;)

the red sox are my only team.haha

Manny is a powerful bat. However while Ortiz gets love around the league most people put up with Manny being Manny because of that bat.

Example of Manny being an idiot:

Embedding is disabled by request so follow the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOANUSnsm8g

Manny needs to pay attention a bit more so people can stop saying he is dogging plays.

Oh, alright, it doesn't count then, your mother is American ;) See, the word "Italian" means different things in the USA and in Europe. Keep that in mind ;)

Here most people would consider themselves if they were I, Italian American. When people ask though I simply reply American.

However, Sunday dinner is still pasta or fish, and Christmas is celebrated on Christmas Eve and a few other customs and traditions still exist that I do not know if they would want me to get into.

Manny is a powerful bat. However while Ortiz gets love around the league most people put up with Manny being Manny because of that bat.

Example of Manny being an idiot:

Embedding is disabled by request so follow the link...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOANUSnsm8g

Manny needs to pay attention a bit more so people can stop saying he is dogging plays.

manny is a moron.i cant stand him,he may be a great bat but im so tired of him,and i cant stand those who say "well the red sox didnt win anything for 80 plus years but then came manny"

no.wrong.

big papi and quality pitching finally brought two world series.

I have no idea.

Go Cubbies! :D
cubs.jpg

if the red sox are out of it i generally hope the cubs win,just to end the long term suffering of their poor fans,though i sense it may go on for a bit longer.

tell me more about this supposed cubs goat curse,it interests me....:p

I have no idea.

Go Cubbies! :D
cubs.jpg

Tribune does not want to spend the money for the Cubs to win. Pinella must want to kill management.

Back
Top Bottom