Manic Street Preachers

Are the Manics still a thing ?
I thought that they all jumped of a bridge or something and all disappeared years ago never to be seen ever again.

Are the Manics still a thing ?
I thought that they all jumped of a bridge or something and all disappeared years ago never to be seen ever again.
Oh no theyre still going strong!

Hey while you're here maybe you could answer my question about why do unfabulous people live!

Yes I remember them well frank, when they first Burst onto the British music scene .
Some how they were better writers
After Richie took his own life.

Library’s give us power.....

On the same lines as ...

punctured bicycle.... I’d say.

I once smoked a joint with Nicky Wire about 6 months before the had their first hit in the UK charts.
They were playing in my city at a sort of dive bar to a crowd of about 100 peeps.

There are so many liars and self promoters in this damn place. Makes me sick to see people in their mature years engaging in such behavior.
You mean me ? I’m only 36😆

I’ll be honest with ya.
I’m listening to the Manics now, and have been for over an hour now...
And I’d forgotten how brilliant they are.
Yes I’ve been winding you up🤪

I can’t believe they coverd last Christmas by wham and Rihanna’s
Umbrella 🤭🤭 never heard them before
Which was better than her original.

I wish you no more malice Rifkie.

You mean me ? I’m only 36😆

I’ll be honest with ya.
I’m listening to the Manics now, and have been for over an hour now...
And I’d forgotten how brilliant they are.
Yes I’ve been winding you up🤪

I can’t believe they coverd last Christmas by wham and Rihanna’s
Umbrella 🤭🤭 never heard them before
Which was better than her original.

I wish you no more malice Rifkie.
Don't care cuz it's you

who can turn the sun on with his smile? who can take a nothing day and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile? niccccccccccccckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

he's a lil bit homely there but that just makes me love him more. because the way he looks there you'd think him to be the LAST person to put on a miniskirt and feather boa and face paint and look like hotness nonpareil, and the fact that he does and can just shows you how dynamic he is and how you cant ever put him in a box.

Back
Top Bottom