Manic Street Preachers - New songs (live)

ZiZi

Hi,

My first upload on this board, after many downloads in the past year. Thanks to all the Moz-bootleg uploaders. Highly appreciated.

Some might be interested in this one: The Manics comeback gig, in Manchester.
They sound heavier (extra guitar!) as never before. Must've been a cracking gig...

Perfect fm-broadcast, and two new magnificent songs, I'm just a Patsy and Autumn Song. Can't wait for this new album...

01. Intro
02. You love Us
03. I'm just a Patsy
04. Motorcycle Emptiness
05. Yes
06. If you tolerate this your children will be next
07. From despair to where
08. Autumn Song
09. Enola Alone
10. You stole the sun from my heart
11. Motown Junk
12. Design for Life

http://rapidshare.com/files/10650881/XFM_Winterwonderland.zip.html

astoria_420.jpg

thanks!!!!

Thanks a lot.

what year is this gig from? It can't be that recent if theyt didn't play any Lifeblood songs. I thought the Manics were on a break and there won't be an album for a while, no? I usually have my ear pretty close.

It is indeed a very recent gig, for charity, last year december 8th at the Manchester Apollo. No lifebloodsongs, that's true. And that's a shame.

They sound alot more "rockier" these days...

Their next album will be out in April - May :)

It is indeed a very recent gig, for charity, last year december 8th at the Manchester Apollo. No lifebloodsongs, that's true. And that's a shame.

They sound alot more "rockier" these days...

Their next album will be out in April - May :)

downloading it now. Thanks for the upload mate. I am a massive Manics fan and have pretty much everything they ever did so a new album will get the juices flowing.

I got James' new album and it's ok but it ain't no Manics album. Didn't bother with Nicky's album though.

Many Thanks! Sounds great!

Thanks a lot.
It's almost the 12th anniversary of Richey's disappearance.
I often wonder how they feel at this time of year...

Back
Top Bottom