Manic street preachers b-sides wanted

Hi there

Does anybody have these Manic Street Preachers b-sides from the last couple of years that they would be kind enough to upload to rapidshare? I "fell off" collecting their stuff, but the new album has put me right back in the mix!
I can "trade" for every other b-side, if you require it....

Everything Must Go (acoustic from cassette single)
Antarctic
Soulmates
Kevin Carter (stealth Sonic remixes)
Motown Junk (Johnny Boy Remix)
Fear Of Motion
There By The Grace Of God (St Etienne mix)
There By The Grace Of God (Starecase Mix)
Everything Will Be
All Alone Here
No Jubilees
Litany

Last edited:
dont think youre the first hunting for manic b-sides:-
this may help

Thanks very much - but no! There's some great stuff there, but I have all that covered! I've done a bit of hunting round, hence editing my original post to remove some song titles.... so I'm still looking for those that are listed. Thanks again, though.

Can anyone help ???

I can't find these tracks for download on iTunes (UK), or 7Digital, or Amazon - just in case anyone's not interested in helping because they think I'm scamming for free!

Please help, someone - I'd really love to get hold of this handful of tracks.

I wouldn't bother. As great as the new album is, it's the first decent things they've done since Everything must go. Inbetween is total dross and why anyone would want the b-sides from this era beggars belief :):)

Only joking...

Ha! For the same reasons one would wish to obtain Tony The Pony, Let Me Kiss You or Munich Air Disaster 1958 - for completism regardless of poor quality!

I wouldn't bother. As great as the new album is, it's the first decent things they've done since Everything must go. Inbetween is total dross and why anyone would want the b-sides from this era beggars belief :):)

Only joking...

Only joking...

Know your enemy and Send away the tigers are fantastic! Half of Lifeblood ain't bad either.

I don't know if this link will still work, but:

http://deansodisco.livejournal.com/70308.html

A very kind fellow Electric Six/Manics fan put them up for me a while back.

thx for this link head. I don't have some of these main reason being they aren't available in Australia. I have most of my Manics B sides from living in the UK. Even itunes in Oz has no manics singles, just albums and if they are imported to this country a CD1 single can cost anywwhere from $12 to $18 and that's just for CD 1!

thx for this link head. I don't have some of these main reason being they aren't available in Australia. I have most of my Manics B sides from living in the UK. Even itunes in Oz has no manics singles, just albums and if they are imported to this country a CD1 single can cost anywwhere from $12 to $18 and that's just for CD 1!

No problem! I used to have all the singles, but I stupidly sold them. Earlier this year I looked into buying them again, and I couldn't believe how much they cost these days! So I'm glad that I can spread the Manics-related joy :)

Back
Top Bottom