Mando Lopez bass guitar

After zooming in this picture (https://larecord.com/wp-content/gallery/nov2017_morrissey_hb-bowl/Morrissey-18.jpg), it looks like Mando is playing a Fender Precision Bass. Does anyone know what year it is? I haven't seen a black one with the rosewood frets on the Fender page or one that has the black pickguard (unless it's custom). Anyway, it looks like a cool bass.

He bought a bass guitar and uses it . He should now watch Peter Hook to learn to play with it. Mando is pathetic.

I just leave this here quietly:

Different styles, different players, different music. However, this is the real bass.
No matter how much I like Hooky and how hard Mando tries, right?
Really, no hard feelings to anyone.

you dont need an actual bass to play like hooky FFS a toy one will do. just flip on the computer chip and play air bass ?

He bought a bass guitar and uses it . He should now watch Peter Hook to learn to play with it. Mando is pathetic.

Great video of Hooky showing how a section of how Love Will Tear Us Apart is played. This took place in Stephen and Gillians barn in Rainow (Macclesfield) where New Order rehearse.

Moz needs someone who can actually play the bass, not a computer chip. doh:
look what happened in that hooky video where the bass and the vocals didnt match,he would be playing and singing
one part and the computer chip on the video played another.:rolleyes:
what a disaster, but hooky fans are not very bright, donations probably exploded when they saw it was fake.?
the worse it is the more they donate.:(

I see nothing wrong with Mando. He's a decent songwriter and can also play Rourke's bass lines properly (something Solomon couldn't do).

I see nothing wrong with Mando. He's a decent songwriter and can also play Rourke's bass lines properly (something Solomon couldn't do).
He wrote some songs: I would not write home about them.
As for Solomom , the twins were the best drums/ bass section for Moz solo. Listen to Boston 2008 ( if my memory is right)

Back
Top Bottom