Mandatory Morrissey 91X

Hola! This is Mario the Mexican Morrissey Fan in San Diego, CA.
There is an Alternative Radio Station that has played a long History of the Smiths & Morrissey 91X you can check them online and radio.

They Have a segment every day at 4:20 pm called Mandatory Marley where they play 1 Bob Marley Song.
I have petition them to give us Mandatory Morrissey and pkay 1 song from him, the Smiths & Johnny Marr every day at 5:22pm (his birthday)
I just need you to call them anytime during the day and help me convince them, I am almost there, it is written in they board and are considering it.
Please call the DJ'S at (619) 570 1919
Por Favor y Gracias

Hola! This is Mario the Mexican Morrissey Fan in San Diego, CA.
There is an Alternative Radio Station that has played a long History of the Smiths & Morrissey 91X you can check them online and radio.

They Have a segment every day at 4:20 pm called Mandatory Marley where they play 1 Bob Marley Song.
I have petition them to give us Mandatory Morrissey and pkay 1 song from him, the Smiths & Johnny Marr every day at 5:22pm (his birthday)
I just need you to call them anytime during the day and help me convince them, I am almost there, it is written in they board and are considering it.
Please call the DJ'S at (619) 570 1919
Por Favor y Gracias

lol

"Call the DJs" sounds like a half decent Morrissey B-Side from the Refusal era.

Back
Top Bottom