Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena (Aug. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / All You Need Is Me / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small / Jack The Ripper / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, corrections by BennyandBrummiearec*nts.

Last edited:
Packed venue, great start to the gig, but sort of went downhill, Morrissey insists on playing his lesser songs, why? Can only ask him I suppose
Your talking out your ass mate a good set list isn't just full of over played top tens I think it was well balanced some people are just never happy "I'm so sorry" your a tit with no nipple USELESS. love and hugs from a fellow fan !!!!

It wasn't animal friendly !

Pack your shit Steve and 4K off you CrankFraud, you the Lawnmowers and Diesel are no longer welcome to stink Manchester out anymore ! Take your lap dancer plasters and pop up shop and 4K off !
Meat is murder ! Yeh ! Yeh ! Yeh ! :laughing: We've heard it all before.
Girl bye !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

It wasn't animal friendly !

Pack your shit Steve and 4K off you CrankFraud, you the Lawnmowers and Diesel are no longer welcome to stink Manchester out anymore ! Take your lap dancer plasters and pop up shop and 4K off !
Meat is murder ! Yeh ! Yeh ! Yeh ! :laughing: We've heard it all before.
Girl bye !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Hope your next shits a hedgehog you boring c*** !!!!!! Go away

It was the gig of my life people. Morrissey is absolutely on the same wavelength as me in life. Gawd bless him forever & ever & Amen x PS. i am a born & bred Mancunian too, we are a breed x
Nice one dude good to hear something positive I been 27 gigs and never got bored he's getting better with age I didn't think it possible but he has his voice was amazing this year enjoy Australia dude take care

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom