Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena (Aug. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / All You Need Is Me / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small / Jack The Ripper / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, corrections by BennyandBrummiearec*nts.

Last edited:
what i really want to know is whether or not morrissey sang 'damon's bone' and if it was a hit?

Damon's Bone was supposed to be a B side but never made it (as yet)
It's very slow, spooky in the intro with spoken word which builds up in heavy orchestra strings and huge explosion at the end. It's also quite lengthy.
Hope you get to here it one day.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Those photos represent everything that Manchester, Brits, and Euros love. It's not "off topic". From New York Yankee baseball caps to Nike to Hollister hoodies. You talk so much shit about Americans and you are slaves to the USA. Morrissey just flies over for a payday and he lives the most American lifestyle in L.A., as far away as he can get from you people.

Couple of pre show video enquiries.

The song that plays after the Ramones in the above video.

The other one is a rap song which had kids lip syncing in the video.

Can anyone identify them?

Couple of pre show video enquiries.

The song that plays after the Ramones in the above video.

The other one is a rap song which had kids lip syncing in the video.

Can anyone identify them?

Baby Work Out by Jackie Wilson. Don't know about the rap video.

It looks like Sam is adding the dancing girls as I type.
Sounds promising,
Regards,
FWD
Screenshot_2016-08-31-19-11-47-1.png

I see Irish Blood English Heart just rated that post as Troll. Do feel free to go and rate all their posts accordingly. Twat.

Titles for the homecoming performance.

Who put the cheese in Manchester ?

Blood, sweat, cheese and black curtains tour !

Our Crank live in Manc !

This story is Kerrygold yet it goes on !

Milk and cheese and crank n roll ! Deh, deh, deh, deh, deh, derrrrrr !

Ringleader of the munchkins !

Lollipop Guild Conference 2016 !

A low lit audience with the mayor of Crankchester !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

To be fair, he got access to positions no other photographer had. He would have to f*** it big-style to make a mess of that privilege.

To be fair the photos he took are great. Simple as that. I don't like most of the crap he produces but I'm woman enough to credit something good despite his past failures. And yes, he had a great spot from where he took the pictures but a great perspective doesn't automatically produce great photos.

To be fair the photos he took are great. Simple as that. I don't like most of the crap he produces but I'm woman enough to credit something good despite his past failures. And yes, he had a great spot from where he took the pictures but a great perspective doesn't automatically produce great photos.

To be fair, given time, privilege, photoshop, sieving out the shit ones to post the good ones - yes, he took great photos. But so could I. And you. With the same circumstances. I'm sorry to have to tell you, he has no special talent. Just an uncle who indulges him.

To be fair, given time, privilege, photoshop, sieving out the shit ones to post the good ones - yes, he took great photos. But so could I. And you. With the same circumstances. I'm sorry to have to tell you, he has no special talent. Just an uncle who indulges him.

I didn't say anything about a special talent but, as one knows, it's impossible to discuss with you because, not matter what, you are right anyway. Apart from that he can't help it to be related to a famous person.

I didn't say anything about a special talent but, as one knows, it's impossible to discuss with you because, not matter what, you are right anyway. Apart from that he can't help it to be related to a famous person.

Summarised, shocking English apart - yes, I am right. And to compound that, your comprehension is appalling. Nowhere did I aver you said he had a special talent. Thanks. And thanks also for letting the salient point whizz over your head like so many chemtrails. Your attempts at aggrandising the clan - they rattle around here like so many muscle-bound wasps in an empty barrel with a light-bulb dangling in it.

I would (almost) kill to have this privilege. I remember seeing Linda Sterling in a similar position years ago on the Boxers tour. I was jealous then and I'm jealous now.

It was the gig of my life people. Morrissey is absolutely on the same wavelength as me in life. Gawd bless him forever & ever & Amen x PS. i am a born & bred Mancunian too, we are a breed x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom