Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena (Aug. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / All You Need Is Me / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small / Jack The Ripper / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, corrections by BennyandBrummiearec*nts.

Last edited:
For anyone that's interested, here are some official sales figures* from a few of Moz's most recent UK and Ireland dates direct from the Pollstar Pro (tour industry) database.
I have connections. ;)

Manchester 2016 is not listed in there yet as Moz's tour management haven't updated their info yet.

3/21/2015
Glasgow, SSE Hydro
6961 tickets sold/7407 tickets allocated = 94 %

3/20/2015
Leeds, First Direct Arena
8851 tickets sold/10216 tickets allocated= 87 %

12/1/2014
Dublin, Ireland
3Arena
6087 tickets sold/8264 tickets allocated= 74 %

11/29/2014
London, O2 Arena
16409 tickets sold/17831 tickets allocated =92%

7/28/2012
Manchester Arena
12,468 tickets sold/14412 allocated= 87%

5/22/2004
Manchester Arena
14342 tickets sold/14620 allocated = 98%

In short, he's doing pretty well. :thumb:

*These figures don't include comped tickets

Do you have Birmingham and Nottingham?

Do you have Birmingham and Nottingham?

Oops, I left them out...

3/13/2015
Nottingham, The Motorpoint Arena
4743 tickets sold/ 5847 tickets allocated- 81%

3/27/2015
Birmingham
Barclaycard Arena
5495 tickets sold/ 7329 allocated- 75%

For some reason they didn't enter in the ticket sales for Bournemouth.

Oops, I left them out...

3/13/2015
Nottingham, The Motorpoint Arena
4743 tickets sold/ 5847 tickets allocated- 81%

3/27/2015
Birmingham
Barclaycard Arena
5495 tickets sold/ 7329 allocated- 75%

For some reason they didn't enter in the ticket sales for Bournemouth.

Thanks

Some of thise arenas seemed to have far more than those numbers there.

Of course those areas were never available, there was no demand from the get go. You guys have to learn to deal with non sell outs. Most of the Moz 'sell out' shows are not really sell outs, that another thing you all have to find a way to cope with.

The funny thing is yesterday nobody had learned about the curtained areas, the more you like to pretend it was 'full up to the rafters' the more info you yourselves provide contradicting the fact.

Idiot! Where do you think stage would have been if those seats had have been sold? You simply cannot sell every single seat in the arena

yes it reads better to say you sold 4700 tix out of 7000 allocated than to say you only sold 47oo in 12000 seat arena. with the former you can make a case its packed to the rafters and the cordoned off and curtained areas are for the boxing match.

One thing I will say for this site is that it is an improvement to be able to see the IP codes of the anonymous posters.

Anything posted by: IP Hash: 743bcae8e7 can immediately be dismissed as from the mind of an obvious troll, for example, and doesn`t even need to be read.

One thing I will say for this site is that it is an improvement to be able to see the IP codes of the anonymous posters.

Anything posted by: IP Hash: 743bcae8e7 can immediately be dismissed as from the mind of an obvious troll, for example, and doesn`t even need to be read.

As an anon poster I agree with you about the ip

i just realized something from the statistics posted.... NOT one show was SOLD OUT!
maybe im wrong but werent some of the dates listed claimed by moz to be 'allocated' sellouts?
yet now we see the opposite?

Idiot! Where do you think stage would have been if those seats had have been sold? You simply cannot sell every single seat in the arena

I bet if Guns and Roses were playing Manchester they would have allocated the full 21000.
thats really a pill, sell 14ooo tix in a 21ooo seat arena and claim a sell out LOL

yes it reads better to say you sold 4700 tix out of 7000 allocated than to say you only sold 47oo in 12000 seat arena. with the former you can make a case its packed to the rafters and the cordoned off and curtained areas are for the boxing match.

BtBB presents The Black Curtains Tour

For anyone that's interested, here are some official sales figures* from a few of Moz's most recent UK and Ireland dates direct from the Pollstar Pro (tour industry) database.
I have connections. ;)

Manchester 2016 is not listed in there yet as Moz's tour management haven't updated their info yet.

3/21/2015
Glasgow, SSE Hydro
6961 tickets sold/7407 tickets allocated = 94 %

3/20/2015
Leeds, First Direct Arena
8851 tickets sold/10216 tickets allocated= 87 %

12/1/2014
Dublin, Ireland
3Arena
6087 tickets sold/8264 tickets allocated= 74 %

11/29/2014
London, O2 Arena
16409 tickets sold/17831 tickets allocated =92%

7/28/2012
Manchester Arena
12,468 tickets sold/14412 allocated= 87%

5/22/2004
Manchester Arena
14342 tickets sold/14620 allocated = 98%

In short, he's doing pretty well. :thumb:

*These figures don't include comped tickets

LOL!

BtBB will have a field day...

Complete sections covered in BLACK MATERIAL aka the black curtain flattened out over the seats.
more truth to add.

LOL! BtBB, I told you it would be an 'event'. It's just another Maoist propaganda National Cult Convention like the one at the same venue in 2012, designed to try and fool a 'proper' record company into wasting more money re-releasing WPINOYB.

His daft nephew at the front filming to edit out the non-compliant unsold seats.

TTY is now a forlorn delusional version of Pravda.

Yikes. OK I'll take your word for it.
BtBB hasn't made death threats, but he has wished death upon Morrissey on at least one occasion.

I don't think so because as far as I know BtBB has made no death threats, hasn't harassed children who just lost their father to suicide, or called people's work trying to get them fired.
It was doomed from the start because receiving working tax credits to supplement his income being a Morrissey impersonator doesn't go far when he's shopping at Morrissey's favorite stores trying to dress like him. IMO He should have kept his museum job and done the Morrissey gig on the side.

It's all getting rather tedious this. Look, Manchester was packed, simple. Whether that was achieved via free tickets, who cares?! Even if concert halls/arenas aren't full, what does it matter as long as the people in attendance enjoy the shift?

For what it's worth, that was the 30th + time I've seen him since WPINOYB was released, and yes, the setlist is a bit tired, but, it was still a great show and a great day. X

BtBB hasn't made death threats, but he has wished death upon Morrissey on at least one occasion.
I don't think so because as far as I know BtBB has made no death threats, hasn't harassed children who just lost their father to suicide, or called people's work trying to get them fired.
It was doomed from the start because receiving working tax credits to supplement his income being a Morrissey impersonator doesn't go far when he's shopping at Morrissey's favorite stores trying to dress like him. IMO He should have kept his museum job and done the Morrissey gig on the side.

okay - I have to ask - I know it's off topic since it's not about the capacity of the venue :rolleyes: - but there was a Morrissey impersonator who did all of the above?

How could I possibly wish death threats on Morrissey ? That great performer died a very long time ago :( R I P Morrissey we miss you and all that syrupy sentimental shite, but now realise it was all a gimmick so no need to be kind to you anymore ! In fact rot in hell you CrankFraud twunt ! Telling me meat is murder for all those years whilst necking the Dubliner Kerrygold, you horrible little corpse o_O.
There is an awful tribute act doing the rounds at the mo though and their lead singing performer AKA Tosserrey has been courting death and ill health for years in an attempt to shift units. I listened in on them in Tel-Aviv recently :barf:Their sound is like toothache on the ears.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom