Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena (Aug. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / All You Need Is Me / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small / Jack The Ripper / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, corrections by BennyandBrummiearec*nts.

Last edited:
Yes exactly Surface just pointing out that Steven doesn't understand the process and how so out of touch he is for such a local lad. Burnham has only been put forward as a candidate yet Steve thinks he's been elected. How funny is that.
And thankyou very much for your response to the Barretts question it was very informative not only to me but many others on here ( I should have thanked you sooner but was traveling back from holiday ).

Take care

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Loved the new songs, why he hasn't got a recording contract has to be the elephant in the arena !

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

f*** me, the crowd was dead. I tried my best to encourage those around me, but I'm only one person....i enjoyed it, anyway ...

Good gig spoilt by all the people in block 210 who could not just stay in their seats and spent more time upping and dowing to the bar and god knows where else. Plus all those that were moaning about him not playing songs they knew... maybe you should go check out a Smiths tribute act instead.

It wasn't animal friendly !

Pack your shit Steve and 4K off you CrankFraud, you the Lawnmowers and Diesel are no longer welcome to stink Manchester out anymore ! Take your lap dancer plasters and pop up shop and 4K off !
Meat is murder ! Yeh ! Yeh ! Yeh ! :laughing: We've heard it all before.
Girl bye !

Hey Benny. I'm actually really curious about one thing and please do be honest here as I'm not attacking you, I've seen some serious posts from you on here at times. Be honest, were you once a fan of Morrissey ? Is it the last few years that have soured him for you? Really I want to know . If you've always hated him then it is a little nuts to keep posting here . I would never bother posting on a forum about an artist that I had never cared for but it seems you have some sort of vested interest in Morrissey , you seem to know a lot about him . would be good to drop the front and give a straight answer. Cheers

from what I'm hearing it was the same tired assed set that he has been peddling for god knows . No special surprises for his hometown show . Really glad I didn't make the trip for this one

Hey Benny. I'm actually really curious about one thing and please do be honest here as I'm not attacking you, I've seen some serious posts from you on here at times. Be honest, were you once a fan of Morrissey ? Is it the last few years that have soured him for you? Really I want to know . If you've always hated him then it is a little nuts to keep posting here . I would never bother posting on a forum about an artist that I had never cared for but it seems you have some sort of vested interest in Morrissey , you seem to know a lot about him . would be good to drop the front and give a straight answer. Cheers
That's like asking a dog that's shitting in your garden what it thinks of the poetry of TS Eliot.

Setlist

Suedehead, Alma Matters, All You Need Is Me, You Have Killed Me, Ganglord, Speedway, Istanbul, Kiss Me A Lot, World Peace Is None Of Your Business, Meat Is Murder, The Bullfighter Dies, It’s Hard To Walk Tall When You’re Small, Ouija Board, Ouija Board, Everyday Is Like Sunday, The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores, One Of Our Own, Jack The Ripper, I Will See You In Far-Off Places, What She Said, Irish Blood, English Heart

Well I thank you very much for your very honest and respectful post. Would you like an interview ? I've been having feelings of retirement for a while now. I think it may be time to call it a day.
Can we do it tomorrow or day after ? At most ten questions and please give yourself a name.

Yours in debunking:guitar:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom