Manchester, UK - Manchester Arena (Aug. 20, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / All You Need Is Me / You Have Killed Me / Ganglord / Speedway / Istanbul / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Bullfighter Dies / Meat Is Murder / It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small / Jack The Ripper / One Of Our Own / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / What She Said / Oboe Concerto // Irish Blood, English Heart

setlist provided by Sarcasmos, corrections by BennyandBrummiearec*nts.

Last edited:
Very enjoyable gig.

Highlights:
It's hard to walk tall when you're small
Jack the ripper
What she said
Irish blood, English heart

Venue packed to the rafters.
f*** off haters, you know who you are.

Packed venue, great start to the gig, but sort of went downhill, Morrissey insists on playing his lesser songs, why? Can only ask him I suppose

hard tobelieve theres only 2 comments and the ig finishd almost an hou ago.

thinkmy r has vanished.

It wasn't animal friendly !

Pack your shit Steve and 4K off you CrankFraud, you the Lawnmowers and Diesel are no longer welcome to stink Manchester out anymore ! Take your lap dancer plasters and pop up shop and 4K off !
Meat is murder ! Yeh ! Yeh ! Yeh ! :laughing: We've heard it all before.
Girl bye !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Maybe people have real lives and like to go for a drink after the concert instead of going cross eyed online posting for you.
f*** off ya arsehole.

Who will be the first to mention the omission of Bowie from the 'list of the lost'?

I loved it! Moz on form, absolutely packed show, some great banter.

LAUGH OUT LOUD :rofl:Andy Burnham has been voted the new mayor of Mancfester according to local pop legend CrankFraud Steve Paddy McCrankFraud ! :laughing::tiphat::clap::clap::clap:

Pack your shit and 4K off Steve you bellend :laughing:

LAUGH OUT LOUD :rofl:Andy Burnham has been voted the new mayor of Mancfester according to local pop legend CrankFraud Steve Paddy McCrankFraud ! :laughing::tiphat::clap::clap::clap:

Pack your shit and 4K off Steve you bellend :laughing:

He hasn't though, he has been only put forward as the Labour candidate?

Did you see my response to your question re: Barrett's?

Back
Top Bottom