Morrissey Central "MANCHESTER, TODAY" (June 21, 2022)

MANCHESTER, TODAY

0-2_gvvpub.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Wow, that's a big old billboard!
So, it's a 3,500 capacity. Considering he's probably sold at least 15,000 tickets each time he's played the Arena, I'm guessing this will sell out pretty quickly, even with a much reduced post-2018 fanbase. If the fanbase has started to grow again, tickets will soon be exchanged for a lot more than face value.

where is it?

Manchester😂
Manchester indeed....not Whalley Range but Manchester none the less.

A billboard that size has got to upset passing snowflakes. The countdown is already on for the demands to take it down.

A billboard that size has got to upset passing snowflakes. The countdown is already on for the demands to take it down.

I think that noise has passed in the main as he’s kept quiet for a couple of years and he’s playing sensible sized venues which appeal to a lot of folks. Can’t speak for everyone but if the Manchester gig was the arena, I wouldn’t have bothered going but the Apollo is appealing.

I think that noise has passed in the main as he’s kept quiet for a couple of years and he’s playing sensible sized venues which appeal to a lot of folks. Can’t speak for everyone but if the Manchester gig was the arena, I wouldn’t have bothered going but the Apollo is appealing.
Glad you have now changed your tune from past gigs as some remember your slander

You sound deranged.

It's on the Victoria Warehouse, just next to Old Trafford football ground, on the drive across to Salford Quays.

The Haslam-brigade are so far keeping quiet, too, which is a good sign.

No one cares about Morrissey now. This gig will do very well for the residual die hards to still knock about, and it's a cracking venue compared to the big arena. But you're not going to get "hmm, I might see what he is up to" passing trade like he got at the second and third Arena gigs he did in the 10s. Which are so nondescript that I can't remember what years they are.

Is that by Victoria Warehouse/Old Trafford?
I reckon it is. Massive hoarding there.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom