Manchester - So Much To Answer For - Exhibition by Kevin Cummins in Camden from June

Kevin Cummins...

Good photographer, c*** of a man.

Had the date of the Munich Air Disaster (yes, the one Moz has written about) as his PIN number. Classy.

Re: Kevin Cummins...

Had the date of the Munich Air Disaster (yes, the one Moz has written about) as his PIN number. Classy.

Wow. How do you know his PIN number?

Had being the operative word. He admitted it to Danny Kelly years ago. Nice guy.

Oh, I see. Vile.

You've said this before about Kevin

The last time you said it I told a mate who is a City fan, she said "We all use that for our pin number, it's the only number we can remember".

Looking for some evidence via Google "If you want to make some easy money, take a city fans cash card, his PIN number will be 1.9.5.8, every time. I actually managed to buy a round on a colleagues card once using this method."

Dave

You've said this before about Kevin

The last time you said it I told a mate who is a City fan, she said "We all use that for our pin number, it's the only number we can remember".

Looking for some evidence via Google "If you want to make some easy money, take a city fans cash card, his PIN number will be 1.9.5.8, every time. I actually managed to buy a round on a colleagues card once using this method."

Dave

Indeed. Though I presume none of the above is intended as any sort of defence?

Indeed. Though I presume none of the above is intended as any sort of defence?

Using 1958 as a pin number is as daft as England fans pissing in fountains whilst abroad, but it doesn't make Kevin a c*nt.

I met him when he did a talk at Urmston Library, found him to be funny & engaging, passionate about photography, music, Morrissey, Manchester and City. Like most City fans, his love of City is equalled by a hatred of Utd (see Man Utd Ruined my Life). I went to a city game last season (with a mate who is a Reading fan) the song the crowd sang that made me laugh out loud was "We're having a party, when Ferguson dies, We'll have jelly and ice cream, when Ferguson dies" Funny if not very tasteful; I think Utd sing the same song about the Glazers...

Now, if only there was a tragedy in the history of L***s Utd that I could use as my pin number...

Dave

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Manchester - So Much To Answer For - Exhibition by Kevin Cummins in Camden from J

Football brings out the c*** in every man.

Back
Top Bottom