Manchester - O2 Apollo (Oct. 4, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / The Loop / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / I Am Veronica / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Thom Haydon.

Last edited:
Does anyone know much about Ticketmaster Official platinum tickets and, more to the point, what they do with unsold ones? Just I am seated in seat 40 and Ticketmaster are currently selling 38 and 39 together for double the price of mine and as they are unsold I imagine that means I have two empty seats beside me.

If possible, I would like to try and get one of these for my mum to be able to come along, so does anyone know if Ticketmaster are likely to try to sell them as single tickets and/or lower them to face value nearer Friday's show? Surely this is preferable to them not selling them at all?
Maybe. I waited and bought my ticket on the day and saved over a hundred pounds.

40 years bit.
Hosted on Vimeo as source was an IG story.
FWD.

I don't know about shows, but the current turnaround for physical music products is ~4 months currently.
So they're either ready to go (which is odd assuming no label), or probably a bit later than sooner (if no digital version first).
It'll all come out in the wash..
FWD.
Digital then ….

Does anyone know much about Ticketmaster Official platinum tickets and, more to the point, what they do with unsold ones? Just I am seated in seat 40 and Ticketmaster are currently selling 38 and 39 together for double the price of mine and as they are unsold I imagine that means I have two empty seats beside me.

If possible, I would like to try and get one of these for my mum to be able to come along, so does anyone know if Ticketmaster are likely to try to sell them as single tickets and/or lower them to face value nearer Friday's show? Surely this is preferable to them not selling them at all?
There was a row of about 6 unsold seats in Blackpool that were £130/£140 each (Platinum) that went back to face value (about £80/£84) on the day of the gig. Might be the same for the seats you have your eye on.

My old codger intuition was right then.
Morrissey in Manc must be done (I’m Manc myself) but I knew B’pool would’ve been special and it was beyond.
Is right. Codger Manc myself but went for Blackpool tickets before Manchester and got front row tugging on Dickie’s coattails - Blackpool was indeed an event - sunny for the two days I was there - the anticipation - the fish and chips and the salty sea. Blackpool was EPIC.

Just got home. Last time I saw him was the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, caught him when I happened to be backpacking there in 2007

I really enjoyed it! I've heard snippets of him live over the years and he sounded much improved from a few years ago.

I was about four rows standing back. But squished but no major drama. Knockabout World sounded the best of recent stuff but overall can't fault his singing, and I'm not a die-hard fan

He wasn't overally chatty but seemed in a decent mood.
kA9yLdr.jpg
xJDFjHo.jpg
rizKXf3.jpg

Surface, please, as soon as you possibly can, tell us everything. After-party n'all.

Morrissey, Morrissey, Morrissey 🎶
Morrissey, Morrissey, Morrissey 🎶

Back
Top Bottom