Manchester - O2 Apollo (Oct. 4, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / The Loop / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / I Am Veronica / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Thom Haydon.

Last edited:
f*** me, this is good,

B7154BC8-A192-474D-81F6-0611B61BAA42.jpeg

Just prior to HSIN?:
Blake/Jerusalem quoted.
"...Bring me my bow of burning gold:
Bring me my Arrows of desire..."

FWD.

in the photo above i wonder how many of the people attending are thinking to themselves i must be really special in the way i can seperate the art from the artist.
He’s just done Irish etc 4th song in so maybe something special coming up at the end
surf, stop posting and enjoy.

Even tho I’m not there tonight, I feel as tho I am watching all these wonderful posts coming through.

I do have my snacks tho 😎
D54923CE-7A1F-4EAD-8411-434077EEC759.jpeg

"...our long player will drop very soon" at end of this:

FWD.

Oh Benny doesn't go to see Morrissey anymore...he just likes to worship him from afar.

He loves him, ever so much...or eversomuch in Benny-speak.
But Benny DOES go to see Morrissey.

Shankly in to Veronica.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom