Manchester - O2 Apollo (Oct. 4, 2022) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful / Our Frank / Knockabout World / First Of The Gang To Die / Irish Blood, English Heart / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Rebels Without Applause / The Loop / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / I Am Veronica / My Hurling Days Are Done / Half A Person / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Never Had No One Ever / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Jack The Ripper // Sweet And Tender Hooligan

Setlist courtesy of Thom Haydon.

Last edited:
Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:
alain going live with the concert on instagram

merge records hand GIF by Escape-ism

Hand in….. as an opener?
I thought this post was going to be very different when I saw that gif

Shirt toss failure for ? reason.

Sweet and tender finale ✊🏼

I think tonight's encore shirt was this:

ssrco,mens_premium_t_shirt,mens,101010_01c5ca27c6,front,tall_three_quarter,x1000-bg,f8f8f8.1~2.jpg

Moz I knew you had something planned when Irish Blood came early. Rowdy encore that got the crowd going.

Another teaser about the LP? Drop that record doggy you’re off the chain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom