Manchester MP Afzal Khan on Morrissey: "If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here"

Labour MP for Manchester Gorton:
‘For someone so intrinsically linked to Manchester's cultural history, Morrissey has shown just how out of touch he is with our city - we rejected the far right and we celebrate diversity. If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here’

Intolerance in its bleakest form. Shocking.

Top 3 replies to Muzzie Kahn
  1. Replying to @Afzal4Gorton

funny he sells out every time he plays, and is hero worshiped more than any politician, but then he is prepared to tell people what he really thinks and not follow the politically correct fashions of the day like every single MP in parliament does

1 reply28 retweets264 likes

2. Kitty #LetsGoWTO #StandUp4Brexit‏ @Kitty01121 23h23 hours ago
    He is well liked for his honest, straight talking.

1 reply1 retweet100 likes

3. john smith‏ @Citizen_O_World 23h23 hours ago
    something your average MP wouldn't recognise if it landed on their head on a spaceship

1 reply0 retweets67 likes

Shame he couldn't sell out Castlefield bowl in his home town last year.

Shame he couldn't sell out Castlefield bowl in his home town last year.

All you have is snark and bitterness. You self hating cracker. Any argument against nationalism at all? Any argument against all the data and statistics and news reports that clearly show mass immigration is a problem?

All you have is snark and bitterness. You self hating cracker. Any argument against nationalism at all? Any argument against all the data and statistics and news reports that clearly show mass immigration is a problem?

Not really, I do laugh when there is a mass shooting in America though.

Well that shows how retarded and ignorant you are. Whining about racism but enjoy mass shootings. Your level of hate and pathetic vile nonsense shows exactly the mindset of you ideological brainwashed twats

I just find it ironic when c***s like you point out what you think is an issue in another country, when you wankers run around shooting each other. Why not focus on your own problems as they are far bigger than anyone else’s.

I just find it ironic when c***s like you point out what you think is an issue in another country, when you wankers run around shooting each other. Why not focus on your own problems as they are far bigger than anyone else’s.
Your info is from the school playground, you said it yourself, whilst picking the kids up, lol, Dickhead!!

Simple. This is a Morrissey forum and were discussing that horrible Muzzie MP talking bad about one of Manchesters own while that same foreigner wants to import thousands more Muzzies from Middle East and Africa. What would talking about American gun violence have to do with this topic? Of course you could connect and compare how mass immigration increases violence and crime in America just like it is doing in England. You are not serious though so just move on , you have no argument

American cities were multiculturalised years ago. We all know the results. The whites have to fly away into their own areas to survive. England hasn't reached those levels of diversity but it follows that English cities will soon get there. In London guns are going off all the time and acid is flying. This is the Americanisation of Europe that the elite have engineered. One culture: consumer culture. And lots of violence to psychologically keep you in your place.

Well the Labour Party have become debased,they are no longer the party of the working class nor are voice of working class people.They are a voice of men wanting too change them self into women and let people stab with a knife at will.

f*** man, where does he get off saying that to f***ing Morrissey, Manchester icon? the nerve. loved reading the twitter replies. it's so nice to see everyone resoundingly stand up for Morrissey, wish it would happen more often.

So let me get this straight; Immigrant, Afzal Khan, is telling us who is and who isn't welcome to Manchester?

What difference does it make? Does it really matter that the man may be the son of an immigrant? In this day and age, Is it really so strange?

Azfal Khan should be down on his knees crying and pleading forgiveness for all the young children that were blown into pieces by his own people at a pop concert in the city he supposedly represents.

Last edited:
Simple. This is a Morrissey forum and were discussing that horrible Muzzie MP talking bad about one of Manchesters own while that same foreigner wants to import thousands more Muzzies from Middle East and Africa. What would talking about American gun violence have to do with this topic? Of course you could connect and compare how mass immigration increases violence and crime in America just like it is doing in England. You are not serious though so just move on , you have no argument

Most murders in America are committed by Americans and you post your warped views on all different topics on this site.

Most murders in America are committed by Americans and you post your warped views on all different topics on this site.
That's because America is still mainly white. But look at the 'diverse' cities. That is England's future. And when it happens only then will you understand.

The Dalai Lama, a world icon of peace and love, has warned today of the horrors that will happen in Europe if things don't change with migration. We are importing a future civil war. Is the Dalai Lama a warped and hateful racist just as you presume I am?

I possess foresight and I notice patterns. It's simple mathematics. Cries of 'racism' to every criticism is fast losing its credibility.

Morrissey knows too. It's not about hate, but truth.

Last edited:

You literally addressed nothing i said. Do you have an argument against nationalism? Do you have an excuse for the violence, crime and divide these immigrants are bringing to England? If you don't then move on

f*** man, where does he get off saying that to f***ing Morrissey, Manchester icon? the nerve. loved reading the twitter replies. it's so nice to see everyone resoundingly stand up for Morrissey, wish it would happen more often.

What rifke said!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom