Manchester MP Afzal Khan on Morrissey: "If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thewlis, Jun 27, 2019.

By Thewlis on Jun 27, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  1. Thewlis

Thewlis Junior Member

Labour MP for Manchester Gorton:
    ‘For someone so intrinsically linked to Manchester's cultural history, Morrissey has shown just how out of touch he is with our city - we rejected the far right and we celebrate diversity. If this is how he feels he shouldnt be welcome here’

Intolerance in its bleakest form. Shocking.

• Troll Troll x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thewlis, Jun 27, 2019.

1. general disarray
      general disarray
      He would like it to be like Peterborough
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
    2. general disarray
      general disarray
      The Dalai Lama said they should now go home to rebuild their home rightly so
      • Like Like x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    3. general disarray
      general disarray
      Haha you canto make it up what the fuck has he done for Manchester apart from bringing he's family over
      • Like Like x 1
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    4. NealCassidy
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Troll Troll x 1
    5. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      I never thought I'd see the day where racial slurs were freely thrown about on a Morrissey site of all the places in the world. It's an odd alternate timeline the world jumped into sometime in the last 10-15 years.
      • Like Like x 3
      • Interesting Interesting x 1
    6. scumbag
      scumbag
      I’m picturing Morrissey shouting “I am Manchester!!!” while kicking this hate-mongering, secularism loathing MP into a pit. Thank you kindly for the excellent visual :)
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    7. Kulbir
      Kulbir
      He's not Irish, he's British. He was born in Manchester. He has Irish ancestory.
      • Like Like x 1
    8. scumbag
      scumbag
      He gets it from entitlement.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Being racist isnt the worst thing in the world. What is, uneducated lemmings jumping off cliffs. For the millionth time. Islam isnt a race. And nothing wrong wanting to keep your culture in tact, loser.
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      nice thread where all the racists are coming out
      • Like Like x 1
    11. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Ignore that bollocks.

You could try communicating with the site admin. He'll do fuck all... Just don't post Morrissey videos in this section of the forum or you'll get banned. For a year! Racist, anti-Semitic comments and everything else goes though!

• Like Like x 1
    12. countthree
      countthree
      Islam is an ideology, not a race. Besides, human races don't exist. From a western point of view there is no way that Islam can be considered a religion unless you admit all western values, including basic human rights, are finished. Maybe that is what some leaders want: the end of human rights and tolerance.

UK Labour party looks shameful EVEN when I see it from my own country. And believe me when I say that is too much shame.
      • Troll Troll x 1
    13. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      And I suspect we’re going to have to endure your mock shock for the next 10-15 years. By which time you might grow a full set, and do something useful with your sorry carcass.
    14. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Racist, fascist. But not one of you pricks give shit about the rapes of children by grooming gangs. Eat your own shit.
      • Like Like x 2
    15. Morrissey's left nut
      Morrissey's left nut
      Doubtful on all counts
      • Like Like x 1
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      haha, racists reveal yourselves. this is your thread x
    17. celibate
      celibate
      Forgotten about the courtcase Joyce vs Marr/Morrissey mr Khan?

after that papers and media try to silence Morrissey, or ruin his carreer

hasn't worked yet, any PR, good or bad, is PR, so thanks all the haters

nuff
      • Troll Troll x 1
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      let's turn it the right way round.
      The British telling the Irish what to do in their own country. Khan should be told where to go by his own party. Disgraceful.
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Morrissey s parents are irish therefore he has an Irish passport.
      He is welcome home to Ireland anytime and no jumped up politician like Khan would make statements like that and be tolerated. What an asshole.
    20. Anonymouswithapologies
      Anonymouswithapologies

well... parasyte is not rasist, it's pretty accurate description of this person's social worth in MANCHESTER

and insulted parasyte preaches what society is to do, this kind of human hatred is pretty welcomed, i see...