Manchester Evening News 25th May 2017

40110_front25a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon just because something says the phrase "there is a light that never goes out" does not mean it is referencing a Smiths song.

Congratulations! You have now proved yourself to be an even bigger moron than Benny. Quite an achievement. Now please, for the sake of everyone on here, feck off. Ta.

Uncle Steve only reads LA Weekly and Variety. I almost got his Variety once in 2002 when he put it down at the Cat and Fiddle to go up to the counter and pick up his nachos and some fat Big Mac eating British tourist pushed me away with his big belly and got it.

There is a time and a place for acting like a simple c*** - This isn't one of them

There is a time and a place for acting like a simple c*** - This isn't one of them

Surface, thank God you exist. This Aztec twat has smeared his witless shite all over this site for too long...and who in the name of Jaysus keeps grading he/her/it as funny? I'm guessing he/her/it is 'doing a Benny' and responding to to their own posts.

Don't thank someone who is a complete jerk for no reason what-so-ever. It was an honest question, answered by a severely insecure person that has to make them self feel better with responses like that. They teach that in 9th grade psychology. If my 10 year old talked to someone like that, I would feel like a failure. Don't blame the person. Blame the parents.

This retched place will never grow up.

Well I've spoken to him before and relative to this place he seems alright so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Could of thought I was being some weird difficult twit which isn't hard to imagine existing here

If Manchester is so pissed off with Moz' take on the attacks then there are more than enough other famous local people from which they can borrow a quote or lyric, and who are, in their eyes, more faithful to the city.

Guess what.
There are no quotes or lyrics to borrow from that are not boring, saying the most predictable nonsense as you might expect from them.
They can f*** themselves.

I am interested in the reactions of the non famous, non glamorous, normal people of Manchester and for sure I can tell you they are more honest, direct, emotional and showing their grief and being human. They give me hope.

If Manchester is so pissed off with Moz' take on the attacks then there are more than enough other famous local people from which they can borrow a quote or lyric, and who are, in their eyes, more faithful to the city.

It's extremely telling their choice and use of the Morrissey lyric. It shows where the people of Manchester really stand and not the medias take on his statement.

It's extremely telling their choice and use of the Morrissey lyric. It shows where the people of Manchester really stand and not the medias take on his statement.

I agree, its a great lyric to use and it doesn't matter whether you like the author or not.

I agree, its a great lyric to use and it doesn't matter whether you like the author or not.

Well, from the heart and mind of the man who wrote that, is it not the same heart and mind that we love? I feel it is.

The nation fell silent on the day M. was born. How fitting they chose to quote him. He surely has loved ones there... Anybody whose hometown is bombed is going to feel emotional. Even if it is a seaside town(bad joke). Nice tribute to our hero. And God Bless the families and friends of the deceased.

Back
Top Bottom